Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

I blame all this infighting and lackk of confidence from our players on 106.7 and its agenda to discredit our team.

Uh, these players are getting payed millions to perform. If they are suffering from lack of confidence due to the content of a RADIO SHOW, there is a serious problem, and we need to get players who are tougher.

106.7 is in no way discrediting the team. They suck, and they are reporting the fact that they suck.

Uh, these players are getting payed millions to perform. If they are suffering from lack of confidence due to the content of a RADIO SHOW, there is a serious problem, and we need to get players who are tougher.

106.7 is in no way discrediting the team. They suck, and they are reporting the fact that they suck.

well jason campbell is a delicate flower who has feelings, ok?... lol

i just dont see how putting a negative spin on EVERYTHING helps the team.

well jason campbell is a delicate flower who has feelings, ok?... lol

i just dont see how putting a negative spin on EVERYTHING helps the team.

its not a negative spin thats being put on the team. if there was a lot of positive report and they were only reporting the negative, then it would be a negative spin. we have sucked thus far and that is what they are talking about. if they only talked positive, they would be putting a positive spin on everything..

Is anyone listening to LaVar and Chad talking to JC? They were asking JC about a rift between two players (NOT Sellers/CP). JC was very politically correct and said some stuff needs to stay in the locker room. Who is the rift between?

Yeah, I listened to that as well... JC was a pro and is trying to keep some stuff "in house", but you could tell that there's something goin' on. I got the feeling that it had to do with some players not giving their all in practice...

JC comes off so well in interviews, it's hard not to pull for the guy. I used to not think he had what it takes to be a leader on the Skins, but I'm starting to change my mind. Campbell may have some bad games here and there, but he's good Redskin, he seems to really care, and he's got the heart of a lion.

On another note... I'm really enjoying Lavar's show. I think he and Chad are pretty entertaining.

My friend tailgates in the players lot...

she said after the Tampa Bay game... several players came out and were drinking beers, Ovechkin was there...

Apparently Jason was by himself over by his mercedes and no one was talking to him.. his girlfriend showed up... but other than that, none of the other players in the lot that were hanging out and having a beer ever went near him.

I know he hangs out with Cooley... but other than that, it seems like this team is very "seperated" from Jason..

My friend tailgates in the players lot...

she said after the Tampa Bay game... several players came out and were drinking beers, Ovechkin was there...

Apparently Jason was by himself over by his mercedes and no one was talking to him.. his girlfriend showed up... but other than that, none of the other players in the lot that were hanging out and having a beer ever went near him.

I know he hangs out with Cooley... but other than that, it seems like this team is very "seperated" from Jason..

Maybe he is separating himslef?

BTW -- what's up with your sign man? Why do you hate my Tigers? Kind of funny though. Hail.

Maybe he is separating himslef?

BTW -- what's up with your sign man? Why do you hate my Tigers? Kind of funny though. Hail.

They won the tampa game though... that was the first game that JC got 2 TD's in..

anyways... my sig has nothing to do with the Tigers... the skins cheerleaders just dont hold up signs.

I think the show is generally entertaining as hell. Sometimes Lavar goes off into La-La land, but I still enjoy his rants and I always liked Dukes on his old show.

Today Lavar told an AWESOME story about how Marty called out Bruce "ME-ME-ME" Smith in front of the whole team after Smith was running his mouth to the media about Marty. It was an INCREDIBLE story and really showed how Marty took no crap and led the team. If only we'd stuck with him a few more years. Stuff like that makes the show really enjoyable.

But anyone who's upset about the team being "bashed" on 106.7 is nuts. THis team and this ownership DESERVE to be bashed on every front until they make some REAL changes that will help this team in the long run, and it needs to be more than just firing Jim Zorn.

I find the show to be great. If you want to hear some crap journalism, listen to Chick Hernandez interviewing Zorn every week on Comcast as he stammers his way through question after pathetic softball question. It's a joke segment that offers ZERO insight.

I think the show is generally entertaining as hell. Sometimes Lavar goes off into La-La land, but I still enjoy his rants and I always liked Dukes on his old show.

Today Lavar told an AWESOME story about how Marty called out Bruce "ME-ME-ME" Smith in front of the whole team after Smith was running his mouth to the media about Marty. It was an INCREDIBLE story and really showed how Marty took no crap and led the team. If only we'd stuck with him a few more years. Stuff like that makes the show really enjoyable.

But anyone who's upset about the team being "bashed" on 106.7 is nuts. THis team and this ownership DESERVE to be bashed on every front until they make some REAL changes that will help this team in the long run, and it needs to be more than just firing Jim Zorn.

I find the show to be great. If you want to hear some crap journalism, listen to Chick Hernandez interviewing Zorn every week on Comcast as he stammers his way through question after pathetic softball question. It's a joke segment that offers ZERO insight.

Great post. I just watched that interview with Chick, too. Zorn was just rambling and NEVER completes a thought from start to finish.

Damn I'm sorry I missed that.

I'd love to hear more stories about Marty's year and that amazing turnaround they pulled off.

+1. Chick Hernandez is crap. You'll only be getting the "real" scoop from Lavar and Chad

Archived