Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

Once they figure out that Wise's low ratings were not because of Rolen he will be dumped. Id rather listen to Kevin and Rock from the weekends then Wise. Kushner is somewhat entertaining though.

And Dukes was better as a talk radio guy. Big O and Dukes was ten times better.

Big O & Dukes was a great show, but LaVar & Dukes f'ing sucks. I'm tired of listening to Duke slobbing LaVar's knob... LaVar slobs it enough on his own

I havent listed to them since the NFL season ended. How are they now? worse?

They say they are Skin Fans but I could swear they love the boys more the way they talk up how great the boys are etc... Lavar is an *** hole that turned on Gibbs and the team, complained about his contract after he signed it and blamed Danny, complained about his injury when it was clearly his decision to come back and play earlier than suggested, he gets on the airways and acts like a dbag about the organization etc... He thinks is a legend with the Redskins, he is an attention ****** and his fat *** side kick can kiss all of our collective ***** :silly:

I do listen to them time to time though, just to listen to the hate they have for the Redskins.

Lavar is not a Redskin not even close, I wish he would distance himself from this organization. I can't stand the guy but I listen because when he is not babbling like an idot there is indeed some compelling content to the show.

He couldnt play for JG and GW ....he was not teachable so they benched him. Oh thats right they werent using him correctly. I guess he knows better than those guys. Didnt GW just win a superbowl on the strengh of his D vs Peyton freakin Manning. I miss Riggo he was an ass but his heart was always with this team

They say they are Skin Fans but I could swear they love the boys more the way they talk up how great the boys are etc... Lavar is an *** hole that turned on Gibbs and the team, complained about his contract after he signed it and blamed Danny, complained about his injury when it was clearly his decision to come back and play earlier than suggested, he gets on the airways and acts like a dbag about the organization etc... He thinks is a legend with the Redskins, he is an attention ****** and his fat *** side kick can kiss all of our collective ***** :silly:

I do listen to them time to time though, just to listen to the hate they have for the Redskins.

I don't know about that one, they always hang up on Cowboy fans

Once they figure out that Wise's low ratings were not because of Rolen he will be dumped. Id rather listen to Kevin and Rock from the weekends then Wise. Kushner is somewhat entertaining though.

And Dukes was better as a talk radio guy. Big O and Dukes was ten times better.

I actually liked Bill Rowland after 106.7 changed formats and I was giving them a shot. UnWise Mike, Chad Dukes, and LaVar Arrington came off as straight garbage from the get-go.

I'm in my car a good 6-8 hours a day, for work and other reasons, and 980 is so far above The Fan as far as listenability goes. If 106.7 is beating 980 in the ratings it's because they were the new thing. I just don't see how that lasts. Before 106.7 made the switch I never listened to 980 but faced with having to choose between two sports talk stations, I've made my choice.

Part of the reason is because fans have wanted to listen to anything not owned by Snyder. Now that Dan has "seen the light" fans will become less hostile and lavar/dukes ratings will slowly drop.

The way Chad kisses Lavar's ass is embarrassing too man. He's ridiculous. As for 980. I definately prefer Sheean and I like Czabe and Andy but I just can't take Kornheiser who talks about the Today show and his dog and stuff, and I just can't follow John Thompson either. I need skins talk. Thompson talks 1968 basketball even if its the NFC championship game that weekend. I started listening to 106.7 because I thought there was alot more skins talk.

I lived in Philly for 12 years after law school and as much as I HATED the teams there, 610 was way better than anything we have here.

Look, both Dukes and LaVar are not the best informed individuals when it comes to what is going on in the league. But, they are funny at times. You have to take it with a grain of salt and just laugh. Sometimes they talk about stuff that they don't really know the facts, it's just who they are. But, I do like LaVar, he tells it as he sees it, and underneath the hate he has for Dan, he still loves the team. So, I find it entertaining. But, I just think that it is funny how 106.7 has so many commentators who know a lot less about the team than the average SKINS fan, but they somehow get to talk about them on the radio, ie: UnWise Mike and others.

Part of the reason is because fans have wanted to listen to anything not owned by Snyder. Now that Dan has "seen the light" fans will become less hostile and lavar/dukes ratings will slowly drop.

Thats a good point

The way Chad kisses Lavar's ass is embarrassing too man. He's ridiculous. As for 980. I definately prefer Sheean and I like Czabe and Andy but I just can't take Kornheiser who talks about the Today show and his dog and stuff, and I just can't follow John Thompson either. I need skins talk. Thompson talks 1968 basketball even if its the NFC championship game that weekend. I started listening to 106.7 because I thought there was alot more skins talk.

I lived in Philly for 12 years after law school and as much as I HATED the teams there, 610 was way better than anything we have here.

That's pretty much how I feel. Let me ask this: what made or makes WIP better than our sports stations? My answer to that is that WIP is caller-driven, and on that, it seems that 106.7 does a lot better job than 980. Also, there seems to be more off-hours (evenings and weekends) sports talk shows on 106.7 than 980. To me, the comparisons go like this:

Junkies>Mike and Mike; Wise>Kornheiser; Sheehan/Loverro>Wise; Lavar/Dukes>Thompson; Pollin/Czaban>Lavar/Dukes, although just barely, as Andy hates callers and they only seem to care about the Skins and college basketball

I can't believe so many people can listen to sports talk radio between May-July.

That's why 1067 was so much better as a regular talk station. When there wasn't something going on with the Skins or the sports world, the shows could talk about other things.

I loved O & D on the old wjfk and I still podcast some of the Junkies, but it is TEDIOUS when these shows need to conjure up sports topics.

i dont get the channel 106.7 on my tv. which providers do you have? I use cox. any help?

whats the local channel that lavar and co broadcast from? I have never seen them.

hahahahahaha i cant believe you all still use a RADIO...

i would just once like to see lavar go one show without stuttering dumb sentences that make zero sense. i've been listening for 9 months now and loved 106.7 before the change in programming.

lavar is a dope that people suck off for some reason. let alone the 170K he apparently owes from his restaurant.

chad was great when it was the big o and dukes show, now he is just as informed as any of us but with a microphone. why do i care what drab thinks about topics.

now to UnWise Mike, pleaaaase get this cheese head off the airwaves. holden kushner and him are awful. mike is quick to relate things to himself, newsflash wise, nobody cares.

after all this, i still listen to them over 980.

*notice i didn't mention the junks b/c the junks are just 4 guys who know they know nothing, they're there to entertain and they do a great job doing so.

I can't believe so many people can listen to sports talk radio between May-July.

There would be quite a bit to talk about if the basketball team wasn't always stuck in mud and the hockey team would actually do something meaningful in the playoffs.

The show is ok but whateve. When it sucks I change the station and when that sucks I might change back or listen to music. But who am I kidding I read this horrible thread and feel like I have to post and it bumps the thread anyway I stopped using punctuation and I will not post to this thread again..............................does that count as punctuation please stop reading and has lavar posted here cause seriously hes ok this thread not so much stop bashing the basher you SOUND LIKE LAVAR on dan

Honestly, I don't like the show...not really because they disagree with what the skins are doing (I do a decent amount of the time) but because Lavar does seem to have an ax to grind sometimes. When the Redskins screw up he's all over it because it probably makes him feel better to think they are an inept franchise. Then he can blame his departure solely on them, whether he admits it or not. They're the fox news of radio--as in, even when they have a point, i don't want to hear it from them because they have a blatant agenda.

Having said that, the redskins own 980 so i don't really want to hear it from them either because they spin things for the better.(msnbc)

IMO we don't have a truly subjective sports station, although Sheehan can be. The homers listen to 980, the frustrated fan listens to 106.7. I go back and forth depending on my mood like I'm sure a lot of ESer's do.

The whole thing about Snyder owning 980 so they don't speak ill of him or the team's action is bull****. Doc and Czaban and Loverro chide them always when they think something stupid has occurred. Don't buy into the Fan's tagline....it's all BS as Lavar is so agenda driven and Dooks just blows him constantly. I liked Dukes when he was a free thinker and was set up by Oscar but now he's a schill to his master and boss in Lavar.

i dont get the channel 106.7 on my tv. which providers do you have? I use cox. any help?

whats the local channel that lavar and co broadcast from? I have never seen them.

hahahahahaha i cant believe you all still use a RADIO...

Most of us still do

Archived