Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley's blog: "Its all Bull ****"

ljs

First week the one line excuse was "we only had 4 or 5 plays in the first quarter. Thats why we lost".

This weeks one line excuse that Ive heard from Zorn, Cooley, and Campbell - "There are no bad teams in the NFL, scoring touchdowns in this league is tough"

Sure its tough, but its what your paid to do. If your not able to do it, then expect fans to want someone else broght in who can do it.

I understand Cooley not liking the booing, but the fact that he's mystified by it and doesn't understand why people are upset is pretty ridiculous.

I think he is a good TE.. But I'm going to be 100% honest, I've never been a fan of his antics. I think his candor is overrated and he's stuck on himself a hell of a lot more than he should be.

They can make excuses all they want, and they can hide behind horrendous play all they want. Bottom line, they are a bad team, and have been a bad team. They don't show and intensity or heart in any game I watch.

Don’t call me a "bad" fan.. I've been a diehard Redskin fan for 30 years. I've stuck behind this team everyday, all day but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.. it's a freaking duck... calling it anything else is rose-covered glasses.

careful about what? Telling everyone that he believes the Redskins are a good team?

What would you rather him do?

I agree, at least he's showing a pulse.

Now, hope the disrepectful media, angry fans, etc. galvinizes this team with a "us against the world" attitude.

Let 'em have it Cooley. Our fans have been acting like ignoramuses, and they deserve every scolding handed out to them.

Yeah, its ignorant to think that our offense, who scored less points than the 0-16 Lions last year, and looks on pace to do the same this year, is just not very good.

Frankly tired of the excuses and the "Yeah but we still won." Great, if you accept and live in a world of mediocrity. We should be putting up AT LEAST double digits against the rams and if we don't do so against the lions heads are gonna roll. We came into this season full of expectation and you guys have shown NOTHING so far Cooley. Less blogging more practicing so that we cant start putting up some TD's on offense.

Screw you Cooley. You adulturous pig. Admit that we suck and that our coach & owner are horrible.

I'm not being sarcastic.

Lets not be unreasonble. Would you go tell your boss(es) like it is if you were in a similar situaion? I dont think so. Asking Cooley to publicly codemn management is just silly, counter productive, and wouldnt solve a thing. At the end of the day they are what they are...that hasnt changed since Synder took over this team.

Cooley is a beast...but if he had fumbled against the Rams again he would have gotten his ASS BOOED TOO! THE Booing from the fans was classic...now Coach Corn will be forced out of his conservative ways..if he continues to do so he will get axed...Fans letting Jim Corn know that if he is planning on running on first & goal every single time..he will get BOOED!

I'm kinda liking the way this team feels backed into a corner. I only worry that it won't last if they start winning.
Hell yea man maybe this will light a fire under there asses. The past few years everyone thought we would blow out ****ty teams and we never do. Well this time around no one thinks we will blow them out and alot of people think we will lose. Maybe this will grab there attention.

This weeks one line excuse that Ive heard from Zorn, Cooley, and Campbell - "There are no bad teams in the NFL, scoring touchdowns in this league is tough"
That's it! That's what I was trying to put my finger on. Cooley always giving the other team props.

He has never played for a winner (a couple of playoff appearances hardly count) so he really does not know what it feels like. He has the heart of a great football player, but not the heart of a winner. Big difference. Perhaps he should watch a Ray Lewis video.

He would probably get so **** faced at night he would write **** you wouldnt even understand! LOL.

"**** you joe gibbs and **** you washington and **** you all you stupid fans and **** you JKC and **** you for reading this. pass me a beer, i'm retired from this stupid ****"

Uh..... yeah.

you're lying. Like Zoony said, don't come in here with unfounded slander, unless you are ready to back that up with proof. Til you do- I'll consider you just a hater.

I wonder what Riggo would have written in 1981 on his blog.

He would probably get so **** faced at night he would write **** you wouldnt even understand! LOL.

dang, beat me too it.

I'm with Cooley on this one. From the reactions of the media and some on this sites like this, it's as if we're 0-8. Are things perfect? No, far from it. But we're not terrible, and we're actually in a good position to rack up a couple solid wins over the next few weeks and march into the rest of the season with a little confidence. I hope Cooley and his teammates take all of this frustration and just dismantle the Lions this weekend.

Archived