Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Giants Prediction Thread

Toe Jam

Redskins 23

Giants 14

The Redskins might not be the better team at this point, but with both starting corners being out for the Giants, I have a feeling they will be out-gunned and it will create enough leverage against their secondary to neutralize what would normally be an insurmountable pass rush.

We know what the Giants are. And now without Plax they're even less than what we thought.

They have no idea what they're in for. We're not going to be as predictable as before with the 2 new additions at WR (MK & MM).

I want to see the Skins attack that secondary with at least 66% passing plays. Mix in a lot of screens to slow down their rush and intermediate routes to force the LB's into coverage. Establish the pass to set up the run. I know, it's the other way around but lets flip the script.

Skins 27

midgets 17

Make a statement and serve notice, Skins are taking the east and there's nothing you can do to stop it! ****es

Prediction, Giants passing game is anemic but Jacobs and Bradshaw runs all over us by showing the league the way to attack us is on the edges. Eli gets slammed by Fat Albert and sits out a series. Jason is shutdown until the fourth quarter when he starts the rally but runs out of time to complete the victory. Final score

Giants 17

Redskins 10

The talk of us being run weak on the edges has been baffling me. Can anyone please explaing how we're weak on the edges, especially against the run?

Carter is solid against the run even though people who think they're football genus' claim he isn't because that was his knock when we acquired him. However since he came here it's been proven he's solid against the run and cover some serious ground. On the same side you have Rocky Mc who also can cover some serious ground.

Opposite you have Big Phil Daniels who is a smothering D end against the run with Orakpo lending to the pursuit, another man who can cover some serious ground.

Now couple this with L Fletchers motor and knack for being around the ball and LL/Horton coming up extremely well against the run and I think these means your full of ****.

Running the ball on the edges takes time and that's something you're not going to have a lot of with Big Al collapsing the pocket and the speed we have on D to attack the edges.

Archived