Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Giants Prediction Thread

Toe Jam

campbell is 0-4 lifetime against the redskins and the only time weve beaten the gmen in the meadowlands in recent years was in the crazy wind game with todd collins.

-I wouldn't go around spreading the statistic, your fan hood might get questioned..

-And I think you meant Campbell is 0-4 against the Gmen not the skins.

-I wouldn't go around spreading the statistic, your fan hood might get questioned..

-And I think you meant Campbell is 0-4 against the Gmen not the skins.

i have one super long weekend and i forget that campbell isnt on the other team. or maybe thats what i was hoping for? lol

good save though. no clue why i typed that.

i have one super long weekend and i forget that campbell isnt on the other team. or maybe thats what i was hoping for? lol

good save though. no clue why i typed that.

Something from your subconscious I guess--but now I'm really worried :(:gaintsuck

Giants - 35

Deadskins - 3(maybe)

Jeanette(or is it Jason?) Campbell is going to be looking up at the the NY sky because he's going to be on his back again. Remember last year? He was running for his dear life.

Did you come up with dead skins all by your self? Good job! Do you want a treat?

I'm going to go with 13-3 Giants. I think our offense struggles as usual and the defense allows 13 1st half points before pitching another shut out in the 2nd half. They seem to adjust well to what the Giants are doing.

The only other score I can see is something like 17-13 Giants.

For some reason I just don't see the skins winning in the Meadowlands unless the Giants offense really is that bad without Plexico. What worries me more is their running game. The Giants can pound the ball and have 2 explosive RB's.

PS: I'm always wrong :)

Its going to be a close hard fought game either way but I see Eli starting to regress again and if we dial up the pressure against him, its going to be a long night for him. Our offense will start to click like they did against the Pats and the first series against the Jags. I see penalties causing us issues as well.

Skins 17

Giants 13

I'm going to go with 13-3 Giants. I think our offense struggles as usual and the defense allows 13 1st half points before pitching another shut out in the 2nd half. They seem to adjust well to what the Giants are doing.

The only other score I can see is something like 17-13 Giants.

For some reason I just don't see the skins winning in the Meadowlands unless the Giants offense really is that bad without Plexico. What worries me more is their running game. The Giants can pound the ball and have 2 explosive RB's.

PS: I'm always wrong :)

Though I'm predicting a win (I tend to do that)...your prediction is pretty reasonable. It would certainly be an exception if we left Jersey with a W. I just have a cool feeling about this year. I believe for the first time in a couple years, we can beat teams straight up...I don't feel like we need to hope for an off-night or something. We'll see...I AM a homer!

Though I'm predicting a win (I tend to do that)...your prediction is pretty reasonable. It would certainly be an exception if we left Jersey with a W. I just have a cool feeling about this year. I believe for the first time in a couple years, we can beat teams straight up...I don't feel like we need to hope for an off-night or something. We'll see...I AM a homer!

Like you I'm a homer but I keep saying that I'm cautiously optimistic. I've said that for like 4 years now and it's starting to get old but at the same time the Redskins need to prove that they are capable of being a consistently good team.

I really think the Skins can pull this game off but it's going to take a SOLID performance from the offense to pull it out. The only thing I left out of my original post is the special teams. They looked AWFUL in Pre Season. I'm hoping that this changes.

Can the skins beat teams straight up? Yes, I think so too. :cheers:

Archived