Toe Jam

Giants Oline > Skins D Line

Giants RBs > Skins LB

Giants WR = Skins DBs

Giants QB > Skins defensive captain

Skins OL < Giants DL

Skins RBs = Giants LBs

Skins WR < Giants DBs

Skins QB < Giants (MLB defensive captain)

Giants Coaching > Skins Coaching

Results Giants 27 Skins 13

Gnats homer ^^

no way are the Gnats DB's better than our WR's.

No way is the Gnats OL better than our OL.

No way is Eli better than our Def Capt.

my prediction- Skins 20

Gnats 17

What up Skins fans?!

I was at the game week 1 last year, but couldnt make it this year.

Your D wont stop our running game with Jacobs and Bradshaw, Hit and Run all day long.

Hakeem Nicks is a WR to watch out for.

Our D is getting healthy for this game with Bernard and CAnty playing, along with Kenny Phillips. Ross and Boley are the 2 starters who will miss the game more than likely.

Heres to an injury free game and a Cowboys Eagles loss filled weekend.

GO GIANTS!

GMEN 24

SKINS 13

What up. I really liked Nicks at NC. I hope he turns out to be a good WR in the NFL. That said, I hope he sucks against the Skins.

I think the running game is going to get shut down much the same as it did last season. Enjoy the game and hopefully the loss :)

I know this sounds boring and beat, but the Skins need to establish the running game, to keep the Midgets from killing JC. I feel that if they can get up early on teams, then they should be able to hold onto leads w/ a solid running game/good clock management and w/ a devastating defense. If our secondary can keep Eli from completing the long ball, they will win this game. Watch for the Skins to try to strike early w/ a long ball or "trick" play.

Skins-17

Midgets-10

skins - 13

giants - 10

nobody impresses ...

while the skins don't get a bunch of sacks they harrass eli all day

jacobs will kind of get off - 80 yards and a TD

JC looks pedestrian, but has some decisive and throws and plays that cement the game

suisham is the star of the game with 2 of 3 field goals.

The Comb has best game out of all the WR's

Our O-line still remains a question a mark after this game.

What up Skins fans?!

I was at the game week 1 last year, but couldnt make it this year.

Your D wont stop our running game with Jacobs and Bradshaw, Hit and Run all day long.

Hakeem Nicks is a WR to watch out for.

Our D is getting healthy for this game with Bernard and CAnty playing, along with Kenny Phillips. Ross and Boley are the 2 starters who will miss the game more than likely.

Heres to an injury free game and a Cowboys Eagles loss filled weekend.

GO GIANTS!

GMEN 24

SKINS 13

Maybe. But here's your worst fear: Skins take a 10-0 lead early and Eli has to pass more than run which takes away your strength. Skins 13-6 at the half, then 17-6 at the 3rd. Then Skins run Portis while Giants pickup another 7 but we pick off two Eli passes in the 2nd half for the 17-13 win. I hope.

But I love the injury-free wishes and the cowboys-eagles losses!

:applause: :groupwave: :cheers: :wavetowel :gaintsuck I haven't kept up with the skins as much this preseson as in the past.but i am ready for tommorrow and will be front and center.i can't say why but my gut is telling me that the Skins are due for an upset.Of coarse they need the oline to make holes for the running game and time Campbell and the wr's.Also we need our sophmore wr's to make some noise as well as the lb's to make plays.Our starting secondary hasn't played together all pre season and our depth is questionable.Hall looks ready but he still needs to get used to his safeties,Rogers is starting after being out most of the preseason.Smoot has been know to do good but as he gets older is more and more inconsistant.The big questions for the d is Barnes & Tryon and the safeties.And with all that i still feel 27-13 skins.GOOOOOooooooooo Skins

:helmet: :point2sky :logo:

Archived