Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com now reporting Colt to be put on IR.

bubba9497

point blank. the redskins could just say to colt. hey we were going to cut you. but we like you and since you're knee is hurting and you're basically a #3 somewhere else AT BEST,why not go on IR and continue to learn the playbook and take another shot next year?

point blank. the redskins could just say to colt. hey we were going to cut you. but we like you and since you're knee is hurting and you're basically a #3 somewhere else AT BEST,why not go on IR and continue to learn the playbook and take another shot next year?

A person in this for the money would love the idea of getting paid in-full for doing squat, but Colt ain't about the money.

All you media gullibles are going to wonder WTF when you find out the media has been BS'ing you all along.

[edit] Forgot to add: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I just nodded off for a few...

And while I was sleeping...

An anonymous source came to me in my dreams.

He/she said to me:

"Jkypoo, the FO is going to trade TC and a draft pick to the Patriots for BJGE. Yes, it is as you feared, Colt is your #2."

Take it for what you will.

Let's hope it's true. Bubba, how do you know that this PM was not sent by one of us?!

I was joking about Chase Daniel ;)

it is just a rumor, nothing to suggest it otherwise, I just passed it along as asked

more than likely bogus as a PFT, or JLC report, but it did stimulate discussion

Zorn said No. 3 quarterback Colt Brennan, who has been competing with Daniel, suffered only a bruised left knee and "a little tightness" in his left hamstring when trying to evade former Maryland defensive end Jeremy Navarre late in the game.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=297466

Kinda hard to put a guy on IR when you just told the world he's not really hurt.

I heard them discussing this scenario on 980 yesterday afternoon. So I'm guessing that Bubba's alter-ego TR1 PM'ed him saying "Hey buddy. Did you hear what they said on the radio about putting Colt on IR? Now how 'bout we go post a rumor on ES, not reveal our source and make it look like we have insider info? Whadda ya say buddy? Whadda ya say?"

Bubba, serious question. Where's the quickest source for info one the cuts? The Redskins page? NFL.com? Who usually has the info out there first?

When the info does leak, Wapo's RI and keep an eye out for John Keim on WEx. Otherwise it's anybodys guess as to who will provide the info first.

i'd sign up for twitter, they have most information upfront. if not then redskins insider i guess
When the info does leak, Wapo's RI and keep an eye out for John Keim on WEx. Otherwise it's anybodys guess as to who will provide the info first.

Thanks guys. So basically, the media gets the word out faster than the team or the NFL does...

Archived