Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com now reporting Colt to be put on IR.

bubba9497

Love Colt, but he is done for a while. Let relax on the practice squad. Collins will still be our #2 and Chase will probably never take a snap in the regular season this year. Besides, JC is going to light this thing off come next Sunday. My man has some serious targets now (Moss, Kelly, LL)!!

I like your attitude. I also think Campbell is in for a great season. We have WR depth this year and it's awesome. Even if DT is the 4th receiver on the depth chart, that's a hell of a 4th guy to have. And if Kelly can't make it the entire season, then I don't feel bad having DT in the game.

Not sure if I have ever seen so much arguing over 2 qb's (chase and colt) who will NEVER be full time starters in the NFL unless whatever team they might play for loses their starter.

I also think if Jason is a bust this year we will bring in an accomplished starter or a high draft pick to take over. Chase and Colt WILL NOT contend for the 1 slot.

I guarantee you if Jason is injured and Todd Collins moves to starter this year, we will bring in another QB to take the number 2 slot. Chase and Colt would not be considered a 2. Gus Frerotte is a better option than either.

If Sage Rosenfels gets cut, uh bye bye chase. Sage would get his slot.

read the post. i don't like players that are ****y for no reason. and colt has no reason to be ****y.

Tryon was ****y last year and got shut up because of his poor play, humbled himself and has had a good offseason this year.

colt has been ****y because he has the undying support of clowns who care nothing about what team he is on, only that he is better than everyone. he hasn't shown jack this year and he comes out with comments like "i'm not going to change my throwing motion because i was the most accurate passer in college football."

I dont get the hate over this ****iness.

So much hatered over what? because this guy has actually gotten to compete in the nfl? Noone on this board has even come close to throwing an nfl pass.

Whats wrong with some fans warming up to a certain player? If you want to think a player is too ****y....please you first are accusing the wrong type of player. How many ghetto superstar wide recievers talk themselves into a world of hype every game? I can think of a few including one in particular this team was very close to aquiring. If wideouts arent ****y enough how about the corner position? Was smoot ****y when he said he can cover the world that wasnt water? Yes he was....I love that kind of stuff,but Ive never heard or read anything like that from colt brennan.

There are circus acts everyday in the nfl...How could you even compare? I happen to like trash talking and ****iness,but I think for every cult member there is a non member dwelling on his every motion.I think its funny that people claim to hate him so much,but they have also wasted mins,hours and days over the guy.

Love Colt, but he is done for a while. Let relax on the practice squad. Collins will still be our #2 and Chase will probably never take a snap in the regular season this year. Besides, JC is going to light this thing off come next Sunday. My man has some serious targets now (Moss, Kelly, LL)!!

"LL"?...Who's LL? lol...

So much hatered over what? because this guy has actually gotten to compete in the nfl? Noone on this board has even come close to throwing an nfl pass.

Whats wrong with some fans warming up to a certain player? If you want to think a player is too ****y....please you first are accusing the wrong type of player. How many ghetto superstar wide recievers talk themselves into a world of hype every game? I can think of a few including one in particular this team was very close to aquiring. If wideouts arent ****y enough how about the corner position? Was smoot ****y when he said he can cover the world that wasnt water? Yes he was....I love that kind of stuff,but Ive never heard or read anything like that from colt brennan.

There are circus acts everyday in the nfl...How could you even compare? I happen to like trash talking and ****iness,but I think for every cult member there is a non member dwelling on his every motion.I think its funny that people claim to hate him so much,but they have also wasted mins,hours and days over the guy.

I'm sure others will point this out, but those "ghetto superstars" have already proven themselves on the NFL level...so they're given some slack. Comments made by players like Brennan and Tryon, however, usually get a lot of backlash because they've yet to do anything in the NFL to warrant the ****iness and attitude. DO something first, THEN get ****y. That's the huge difference.

So Brennan goes to IR and Chase goes on the PS (maybe), I can't argue with the Patriot's logic here regarding keeping a third QB.

I am not a sore looser (I like Colt) but just curious why we have to keep a 3rd stringer when we could keep an extra RB.

Chase is just too short to see the field, period. Sorry, but that's what nature has dealt him. This may sound crass but it is the truth. Don't give me that argument that Mike Williams missed blocking the 2nd string DE in the Jags game. First stringers would eat Chase up for half time snacks. IN YOUR FACE, guy with some abilities but lacks size. Get real, who are you kidding?

Bring in Kevin O'Connor and groom this guy along with Brennan (if he is still around). Sorry, all of you Chase fans, but the guy is a detriment (Daniel) and I can't understand why we keep putting ourselves behind the eight-ball with physically challenged players.

And with that comment,I think it's time to remind people to cool down a little,(or a lot),and practice some restraint. Let's at least try to be civil and adults in here.

Im about as cool as Stuart Scotts other side of the pillow joke right now pcs.

Ill admit I know a few things to say to cause this thread to be another 10 pages...but where exactly is someone posting the nelson muntz picture saying "ha ha" even close to being mature. We knew this would happen as soon as one of them gets cut (colt or chase)but How can those same people accuse the cult members as not being fans of this team?

Instead of laughing at a player because they dont like them,couldnt they be proud that some went out and busted thier ass to make the team we all love?

I don't mind ****iness at all. I don't think anyone does. But when a guy says that he's going to go against what coaches tell him, because he did well in college, that's too far. It's like Steve Spurrier refusing to change his offense because "it worked in Florida". Colt came out talking a big talk, acting like he could call his shots, and got quickly taught a lesson. If you're gonna talk big, you better play bigger otherwise people don't take you seriously.

"LL"?...Who's LL? lol...

I think he's referring to Marko by his nickname "Lanky Livingston".

Wait...happy that Campbell would still be on the team?

If that was the thread title....Yes I would be Happy that Jason was still on the team.....Just like I am Happy Colt is still on the team. They are both Redskins.

I would not come in here saying Close his thread.......Ban his supporters from Auburn....He can not take a hit.....He is not ****y enough.......etc. etc.

An injury can happen to any player on any given play........And when they do happen to any player especially a Redskin player the first comment that should be made is......

Get Well Soon. Example: Get well soon Colt.

:logo:

Archived