Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com now reporting Colt to be put on IR.

bubba9497

It's another good move in the maturation of Vinnie.

We don't need 3 QB's. We need depth and talent at other positions.

I agree. If we got to the 3rd QB we'd be up **** creek already. This is an excellent move because it lets us keep Mason and now we can keep 10 OL or an extra special teamer. If not, it gives us the option of keeping some of the extra DL like Rob Jacksona and/or Renaldo Wynn. I like it.

Personally I hope we use that extra spot to snag a backup tackle off of waivers.

No. We had some slower members here, who last year believed that JC was in the running for MVP after 8 games.

Through those 8 games, he had 8 touchdown passes. And that was the bright spot of his year.

It only got worse.

Chase is gone. CB is the on the roster. Thread closed.

uh McD, speaking of low IQ's, where are you now?

Ny isn't the ony team in the East to have some skeery RB's this season, make it be Mason and Alridge and we will leave you curled up in a fetal position wondering who blew past you for TD's. New Big Dawg is rudely taking his place in this division, welcome to Washington and to the new DC Destruction Crew. Eli must DIE!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/12161708

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington Redskins say they've decided to put quarterback Colt Brennan on injured reserve with a hamstring injury, ruling him out for the season.

The team reported on its website Saturday that Brennan aggravated a nagging hamstring problem during Thursday night's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Brennan and Chase Daniel spent the preseason battling for the third-string job.

Copyright 2009 by STATS LLC and The Associated Press. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and The Associated Press is strictly prohibited.

Archived