Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com now reporting Colt to be put on IR.

bubba9497

Excuse me?

Colt is the number three, and Chase is gone.

heh....fail.

Maybe just take notes next time? :)

:rotflmao:

Give a guy enough rope, and he eventually hangs himself.

Well, done bubba...

I think you should take credit in the title for being the first to report this.

:notworthy

I'm really wondering if Colt has chronic hip problems (similar to Kelly's chronic knee issues, but more legit). Could this be why teams avoided drafting him? It seems kinda wierd he could get injured AGAIN with the same injury after only playing at most 100 snaps his entire career.

It's not a chronic hip problem. Last year it was a minor problem with his right hip. He suffered a left hip injury in the first preseason game against the Ravens and was playing with the discomfort all preseason.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

The rumor said Colt would be placed on IR. He was.

The Rumor also said Chase would be #3. That's still to be seen officially.

How is this incorrect?

The rumor incorrectly said that we had any interest at all in having Chase as our number 3 qb. Nothing could have been more incorrect.

LoL :yes:...

He said Colt will be the #3...as of right now, we don't have a #3 QB...and between the two (Chase and Colt), if one of them DOES become the #3 it will be Chase, not Colt.

Ouch. Double Fail.

McD5 got :owned:

Self-ownage. Priceless.:hysterical: As I said before. More notes, less posts.

Give a guy enough rope, and he eventually hangs himself.

Well, done bubba...

I think you should take credit in the title for being the first to report this.

:notworthy

Ah tr1. Another gem from you. When does the party stop?:hysterical:

In summary, nice call on the injury. Fail on everything else.

When in doubt, remember the 3 golden rules:

1. Never attack posters, and follow the rules of ES. Respect the mods.

2. McD5 never gets pwned. He pwns others.

3. Prior to posting something stupid, refer back to rule number 2.

And a final note: If you couldn't tell that Colt was the preferred QB a long time ago--don't give up your day job to become a football coach. And, if you didn't know that Colt being put on IR was the team immediately telling you that:

The Redskins prefer to keep an injured Colt, over a 100% healthy Chase, then you don't understand how NFL teams operate.

What does that tell you about how the coaches view the potential of each player?

Some of these responses were :hysterical:. Thanks for the laughter.

T

The Redskins prefer to keep an injured Colt, over a 100% healthy Chase, then you don't understand how NFL teams operate.

What does that tell you about how the coaches view the potential of each player?

This is almost as stupid as mailing someone I don't know $1,000 for a fantasy football league. How many hours was Chase Daniel on the Market before he was picked up by the same people that picked the best QB in the NFC?

PLEASE, tell me what long term potential a 27 year old QB who has never started a pro game and is coming off a year of no playing/practicing has in the NFL. Colt at his best will be a journeyman 3rd string QB.

This is almost as stupid as mailing someone I don't know $1,000 for a fantasy football league. How many hours was Chase Daniel on the Market before he was picked up by the same people that picked the best QB in the NFC?

PLEASE, tell me what long term potential a 27 year old QB who has never started a pro game and is coming off a year of no playing/practicing has in the NFL. Colt at his best will be a journeyman 3rd string QB.

To prevent the body count in this thread from reaching record levels, I would kindly suggest reading rule #3 again, which I posted above to make things easier for everyone. :)

Please I have to say this to all the FANS that say Vinnie was dumb by letting Daniels go. First he tried to get more talent on the team that can help this year so he put Brennan on IR and tried to get Daniels as a PS player. New Orleans did nto put him on the active roster and they only have 2 act QB's. If he was that good they would have put him on the active roster like Philly did Dixon. This was a choice of Daniels to pick the saints over us. For that I say farewell. He feels he has a better chance there where there QB is a lock than here where it seems that the FO dont like campbell(Which I DO), then that is on him. So stop blaming the skins for doing what the saints did and then say that was bad management.

McD5, though speaking in the third person, continues to be pawned and owned simultaneously.

Hey, I've got this $50,000 league I'd like you to sign up for...

The rumor incorrectly said that we had any interest at all in having Chase as our number 3 qb. Nothing could have been more incorrect.

:rotflmao:...Only McD5 will go into hiding while his asinine thoughts are being ridiculed and shown to be 100% wrong, then pop out like some lame groundhog eager to see its shadow and thump his chest over slivers that he feel he can spin to his advantage lol...

IF the Skins were going to keep a #3 QB this year, it sure as hell was NOT going to be Colt Brennan. No ****ing way. Chase at least could have been called up from the PS if he had been signed instead of agreeing to sign with the Saints. There was nothing whatsoever that would have made it possible for Colt to be the #3 this year. Again, logic is lost on you, and it's beyond obvious this time (like it is every time).

Ouch. Double Fail.

See above...and have a friend explain it to you if the words are getting scary.

And here's another fact that will no doubt fry your brain: if the Skins want to, they can sign Chase back off the Saints' PS and make him the #3 QB, if necessary. That's still possible. Tell me what way is still possible for Colt to become the #3 QB this year? Exactly.

So I'll repeat myself: of the two QBs (Colt and Chase), if one of them DOES become the #3 it will be Chase, not Colt. That's beyond argument, son. Laughing at it doesn't make it untrue...it does, though, put your absence of logic and reading comprehension on full display.

In summary, nice call on the injury. Fail on everything else.

"Everything else"?? lol!!...There were only TWO things mentioned in the opening post: Colt's going to IR, Chase ending up #3 because of it. I love how you decided to call that ONE singular thing "everything else" in an attempt to make it seem as if the rumor was full of falsehoods but, hey, it got one thing right lol...Your mom must have conceived you in the middle of a tornado with as much natural spin as you conjure up from one post to the next.

When in doubt, remember the 3 golden rules:

1. Never attack posters, and follow the rules of ES. Respect the mods.

2. McD5 never gets pwned. He pwns others.

3. Prior to posting something stupid, refer back to rule number 2.

1. Luckily, calling your posts asinine is fact, not namecalling...so I'm safe. :cool:

2. There is a HOMF (Hall Of McD5 ****-Ups) everyone visits constantly that says otherwise.

3. I agree...your 2nd rule was a great example of posting something stupid :yes:...nice of you to give people an example of what not to do. :thumbsup:

And a final note: If you couldn't tell that Colt was the preferred QB a long time ago--don't give up your day job to become a football coach. And, if you didn't know that Colt being put on IR was the team immediately telling you that:

???...The logic train is off the tracks with this one lol...

Let's use McD5 logic to make other assessments about Colt:

The Redskins would prefer to go into the season with only two QBs than make a roster space for Colt!!

Last year, they could have put Malcolm Kelly on IR, but chose not to. Why? Because they felt he was worth keeping on the roster while his injuries healed...they felt that, even if he only saw the field a few games, that it would be worth it, especially if we made the playoffs. So what does that tell you about Colt being put on IR even though he could recover from his injury in time to be used this season, if necessary?

Here's another:

The Redskins would prefer having air backing up the guy they actively tried to dump all offseason and a 38 year old QB who has only started 4 games in 10 years than have Colt be given any chance of doing so this year!!

This McD5 "logic" is fun :thumbsup:...

Some of these responses were :hysterical:. Thanks for the laughter.

What does it tell you that Chase was immediately picked up by another franchise that knows a thing or two about excellent QBs?

Again, McD5 logic is hella fun, because you don't really have to think when applying it :yes:...No wonder your posts always sound the way they do lol...

This was a choice of Daniels to pick the saints over us. For that I say farewell. He feels he has a better chance there where there QB is a lock than here where it seems that the FO dont like campbell(Which I DO), then that is on him. So stop blaming the skins for doing what the saints did and then say that was bad management.

Good points...I think it became obvious that the Skins wanted to keep both QBs without sacrificing a roster spot to do so. Colt's injury and Chase's qualifying for the PS were solutions they came up with.

Archived