Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com now reporting Colt to be put on IR.

bubba9497

I also think if Jason is a bust this year we will bring in an accomplished starter or a high draft pick to take over. Chase and Colt WILL NOT contend for the 1 slot.

Not true. Accomplished starter? Who? And if the Skins draft a QB, in no way will he beat out Chase or Colt. Chase will be in his 2nd year in the offense, and Colt will be in his 3rd year. So, the rookie QB will behind the 8 ball.

If Sage Rosenfels gets cut, uh bye bye chase. Sage would get his slot.

oh, I can tell you that won't happen. Chase has more upside the Sage.

The Cult stays around as long as there are members,(those that can post there that is),who still want to post there. I would think you guys have more important things to worry about.

But but but... Cant they only PM the Mods and not post with the rest of us??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

while i think chase and colt have managed to look below to above average at times with a good pass or two against 2nd and 3rd stringers, I don't share anyones enthusiasm at either of them being the teams future at quarterback. Neither of them is going to be a Tom brady story. Vinny should be fired if he expects either one of them to be the teams next starting quarterback.

Unfortunately for this fanbase, we're used to mediocre play and teams. I'm sure I stand alone here but the Redskins could cut them both and I could care less. Brennan has looked decent at best and Chase is too short and also looked decent at best. AGAINST 2ND and 3RD STRINGERS. Are you guys kidding me. I hope jason gets his rocks off this year and remains the starter or I'm looking forward to the draft. Bradford, tebow, or maybe the Texas Tech QB, but I'm certainly not hoping either of these guys is more than our backup. EVER

No wonder Danny rapes and pillages this fanbase. He probably thinks we're a bunch of morons. Not to mention we're arguing amongst ourselves and have these stupid cults for support of this palyer or that player. I LOVE THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS and hope the team does well. Period

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

No. We had some slower members here, who last year believed that JC was in the running for MVP after 8 games.

Through those 8 games, he had 8 touchdown passes. And that was the bright spot of his year.

It only got worse.

Chase is gone. CB is the on the roster. Thread closed.

Spoken like a true .......

Colt is on the IR!!!!:chair:

Spoken like a true .......

Colt is on the IR!!!!:chair:

just add it to McD5's Hall Of Embarrassing Posts lol :thumbsup:

I believe Colt is probably the best QB we have had here in the last 20 years.

I expect him to continue showing that this entire preseason.

We have had nothing but game-managing wusses for qbs:

JC=wuss

Scott Brunnell=wuss

Colt Brennan=quarterback, Field General, and leader. That is pretty easy to see.

No. We had some slower members here, who last year believed that JC was in the running for MVP after 8 games.

Through those 8 games, he had 8 touchdown passes. And that was the bright spot of his year.

It only got worse.

And this doen'st EVEN include all of his Betts and Portis prognostications, not to mention his NBA finals comments about the Magic and the Lakers lol...

How someone can keep being so wrong and still remain so arrogant is truly a mystery :D...

while i think chase and colt have managed to look below to above average at times with a good pass or two against 2nd and 3rd stringers, I don't share anyones enthusiasm at either of them being the teams future at quarterback. Neither of them is going to be a Tom brady story. Vinny should be fired if he expects either one of them to be the teams next starting quarterback.

Unfortunately for this fanbase, we're used to mediocre play and teams. I'm sure I stand alone here but the Redskins could cut them both and I could care less. Brennan has looked decent at best and Chase is too short and also looked decent at best. AGAINST 2ND and 3RD STRINGERS. Are you guys kidding me. I hope jason gets his rocks off this year and remains the starter or I'm looking forward to the draft. Bradford, tebow, or maybe the Texas Tech QB, but I'm certainly not hoping either of these guys is more than our backup. EVER

No wonder Danny rapes and pillages this fanbase. He probably thinks we're a bunch of morons. Not to mention we're arguing amongst ourselves and have these stupid cults for support of this palyer or that player. I LOVE THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS and hope the team does well. Period

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

QFT

ten characters

It only got worse.

It wasn't the members here who started the talk about JC in the running for MVP after 8 games. It was ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski. And what he said was that JC was his MVP thru the first 8 games of the season. Not in running for the entire season. There was nothing slow about Jaworski's comment since for the first 8 games JC had a qbr of 104 and a record of 6-2.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=297466

Kinda hard to put a guy on IR when you just told the world he's not really hurt.

Good observations. My sentiments as well.....

But today it has been reported on Redskins.com that Colt has been placed on the IR. I can't wait to listen to the Lavar Arrington show on Monday.:laugh:

This reminds me of when Joe Gibbs was here with all the conflicting stories about Lavar and who ever else they felt like railroading.

I am curious to hear Zorn's next media conference. You probably won't hear from Colt again unless Jessica dumps him.:cool2:

Archived