Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com now reporting Colt to be put on IR.

bubba9497

I'm a Physical Therapist and if he truely did tear his hstring the redskins lucked out if they hoped to keep both brennan and daniel. rehabe from a torn hstring can take anywhere from 3-6 months to protect the tear, so it is unlikely colt would be able to cut, pivot and run on his injury. luckily colt will be able to still throw the ball to correct that horrible throwing motion he has. WHat are the rules with IR? I know he can't practice. but is he able to meet up with zorn and the qb coach to continue throwing the ball to work on his motion?

this could be a huge break for chase daniel.

he's one example and does not get hit a lot.

i'm tired of outliers defining peoples arguments. they don't say prototypical qb for nothing.

aaron rodgers

matt ryan

jeff garcia

tony Romo sits to pee

jake delhomme

marc bulger (same listed size as colt)

im tired of people that dont do research before making comments.

yea im totally against comments like that as well but why put down Colt because of it? Are you 5? Come on now. If you call yourself a fan than ignore it and cheer for all members of the team as long as they are members of the team. People try to find things wrong with Colt just to go against his fan base. Its ridiculous. He's a #3 of course he has some flaws still. So does Jason, so does Todd, so does Chase.

he is not #3. he is inactive.

just because they are on the team does not mean you have to love them, if he was our starting qb sure you want him to be successful. but he's not, he was a draft waiver we took a chance on and he has not given anyone reason to think that he is the answer for us.

his interviews show he is ****y and does not want to learn what the coaches are teaching. his on the field performance have shown regression and have only proven all the knocks on him when he came out of college.

i for one do not want a guy like that on the Redskins.

WHat are the rules with IR? I know he can't practice. but is he able to meet up with zorn and the qb coach to continue throwing the ball to work on his motion? this could be a huge break for chase daniel.

He can meet with the coaches and do individual work but can't practice w/ the team or during official practices.

yea im totally against comments like that as well but why put down Colt because of it? Are you 5? Come on now. If you call yourself a fan than ignore it and cheer for all members of the team as long as they are members of the team. People try to find things wrong with Colt just to go against his fan base. Its ridiculous. He's a #3 of course he has some flaws still. So does Jason, so does Todd, so does Chase.

i'm not saying that's the only reason i wouldn't want colt on the team... i think chase daniel beat him out this preseason... stuff like that just compounds the issue for me

It is funny how worked up people get over a QB who will probably never see the field. If they are stashing Colt on the IR it means the coaches like him enough to have Snyder pay him for a year where he does nothing. I think it is a good thing to have CB and Chase on the team.

he is not #3. he is inactive.

just because they are on the team does not mean you have to love them, if he was our starting qb sure you want him to be successful. but he's not, he was a draft waiver we took a chance on and he has not given anyone reason to think that he is the answer for us.

his interviews show he is ****y and does not want to learn what the coaches are teaching. his on the field performance have shown regression and have only proven all the knocks on him when he came out of college.

i for one do not want a guy like that on the Redskins.

so now you want to cut all redskins that come across to you as ****y?

there goes a good part of the team and most nfl teams. these guys havent gotten to this level because they are just ok at football. and to be a successful qb in this league you do need a certain level of ****iness.

im just tired of the unecessary arguing that only takes place not because people dont like colt but because they dont like his fans.

Not just the thread, but some of the members as well. Mainly HawaiianTime, who clearly stated that he doesn't want to be here. Seems to me like he's just a waste of bandwidth.

+1.... get this guy out of here:

i hope colt gets cut. im only here cause cb is. honestly im sick of the redskins. :point2sky :dallasuck good luck this year lmao

The Cult stays around as long as there are members,(those that can post there that is),who still want to post there. I would think you guys have more important things to worry about.

PCS you know I just like ruffling feathers, but now that you've me out of that thread I can't. But in all honesty, some of those members need a reality check.

I think it is a good thing to have CB and Chase on the team.

I do, too :yes:...(even said so several days ago on several threads)

Neither may end up being true starter-material, but at least they can compete for the #2 spot and help fill a spot relatively long term...we don't have to bother signing cast-offs or using even more draft picks trying to do so.

The Cult stays around as long as there are members,(those that can post there that is),who still want to post there. I would think you guys have more important things to worry about.

you know we are just being sarcastic, right? i don't care about those fans who are truly skins fans, just have an affinity for colt, and actually bring some intelligent thought to the table...

PCS you know I just like ruffling feathers, but now that you've me out of that thread I can't. But in all honesty, some of those members need a reality check.

I can't disagree there,but then that goes for many members here,not just Cult members.

u people can stop arguing over who is better chase or colt. Neither will ever be a starter in this league. You are arguing over 2 guys who will end up being backup quarterbacks. Both guys think they are starters which automatically means they will not be lifetime redskins. They both won't be happy until they start and only losing teams give EVERYBODY a chance to compete for the starting job. Look at Cleveland. Look at Detroit. Perpetual losers who always have some kind of QB competition going on.

Either Snyder will be convinced of Campbell this year or the Skins will draft somebody and THAT is still likely because Snyder likes high profile guys and the QB is the most high profile of any position. The Skins really need a high profile QB who can not only lead and produce but can sell the franchise and that is what is driving Snyder.

aaron rodgers

matt ryan

jeff garcia

tony Romo sits to pee

jake delhomme

marc bulger (same listed size as colt)

im tired of people that dont do research before making comments.

aaron rogers sacked 34 times (no injuries that held him out)

matt ryan sacked 18 times

jeff garcia sacked 23 times

tony Romo sits to pee sacked 20 times

jake delhomme sacked 20 times

marc bulger sacked 38 times (missed 2 games, has concussion issues)

campbell was sacked 38 times last year. i'm tired of people like you who half ass arguments and don't know football.

did you happen to look up weights? or did you just look up height? let me answer, you didn't look up weights because almost all those guys weigh more than colt.

you takes sacks as a redskin. colt is a redskin. colt takes sacks. colt gets hurt.

go argue with someone who is dumb enough to be impressed with your bs logic.

u people can stop arguing over who is better chase or colt. Neither will ever be a starter in this league. You are arguing over 2 guys who will end up being backup quarterbacks. Both guys think they are starters which automatically means they will not be lifetime redskins. They both won't be happy until they start and only losing teams give EVERYBODY a chance to compete for the starting job. Look at Cleveland. Look at Detroit. Perpetual losers who always have some kind of QB competition going on.

Either Snyder will be convinced of Campbell this year or the Skins will draft somebody and THAT is still likely because Snyder likes high profile guys and the QB is the most high profile of any position. The Skins really need a high profile QB who can not only lead and produce but can sell the franchise and that is what is driving Snyder.

let's hope JC is that man... :point2sky

Archived