Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com now reporting Colt to be put on IR.

bubba9497

Technical issues I believe with the rating system,(which is useless anyway in my opinion). It's been noted and reported to IT I believe.

Wow Bubba what a friggin scoop! You da MAN!! :):):point2sky:):)

On a side note is anyone else not able to rate this thread? I've been trying to rate it but all I get is a message stating that I've already rated the thgread which is untrue.

The 1 star rating is preposterous.

Wow Bubba what a friggin scoop! You da MAN!! :):):point2sky:):)

On a side note is anyone else not able to rate this thread? I've been trying to rate it but all I get is a message stating that I've already rated the thgread which is untrue.

The 1 star rating is preposterous.

The thread rating system has been wacky for a little while now lol...I can't rate any threads that have already been rated by someone else.

so now you want to cut all redskins that come across to you as ****y?

there goes a good part of the team and most nfl teams. these guys havent gotten to this level because they are just ok at football. and to be a successful qb in this league you do need a certain level of ****iness.

im just tired of the unecessary arguing that only takes place not because people dont like colt but because they dont like his fans.

read the post. i don't like players that are ****y for no reason. and colt has no reason to be ****y.

Tryon was ****y last year and got shut up because of his poor play, humbled himself and has had a good offseason this year.

colt has been ****y because he has the undying support of clowns who care nothing about what team he is on, only that he is better than everyone. he hasn't shown jack this year and he comes out with comments like "i'm not going to change my throwing motion because i was the most accurate passer in college football."

aaron rogers sacked 34 times (no injuries that held him out)

matt ryan sacked 18 times

jeff garcia sacked 23 times

tony Romo sits to pee sacked 20 times

jake delhomme sacked 20 times

marc bulger sacked 38 times (missed 2 games, has concussion issues)

campbell was sacked 38 times last year. i'm tired of people like you who half ass arguments and don't know football.

did you happen to look up weights? or did you just look up height? let me answer, you didn't look up weights because almost all those guys weigh more than colt.

wrong i did look up weights. thats why those are the guys i listed. all 6 foot 3 and under and all under 220 lbs. Most of them are around 210-215. maybe if you had checked their weights yourself than you would have seen that.

im not trying to argue colt is supreme god here. i support jason campbell. always have. i even support todd collins. i like what ive seen in chase too. i just hate that people argue and put down colt not because of colts talent but because they hate his fans.

wrong i did look up weights. thats why those are the guys i listed. all 6 foot 3 and under and all under 220 lbs. Most of them are around 210-215. maybe if you had checked their weights yourself than you would have seen that.

i did check the weights, colt weighs 210. everyone else is closer to 220.

and guess what, i don't care about you colt lovers anymore. you are incorrect, you've been out-statted and you have no leg to stand on.

colt is injury prone. and now he's on ir.

end of story.

read the post. i don't like players that are ****y for no reason. and colt has no reason to be ****y.

Tryon was ****y last year and got shut up because of his poor play, humbled himself and has had a good offseason this year.

colt has been ****y because he has the undying support of clowns who care nothing about what team he is on, only that he is better than everyone. he hasn't shown jack this year and he comes out with comments like "i'm not going to change my throwing motion because i was the most accurate passer in college football."

Those are great points you bring up, and I tend to agree. It's silly that Colt even allowed his ego to inflate at all. This is the NFL, son.

Oh well, you can partially blame the bandwagoners but I think he would have been like that regardless of the hype. He's just that kind of player.

well there's another kid named COLT who is going to be drafted in 2010.

I wonder if we'll have 2 Colts competing next summer.

we'd have to have an atrocious season or mortgage the future to get that colt.

and if we have a good season then we're not going to be looking for a qb.

you should be more concerned about colt spotting CD a full year if we keep him, because in a few months he looked better than year 2 colt.

Those are great points you bring up, and I tend to agree. It's silly that Colt even allowed his ego to inflate at all. This is the NFL, son.

Oh well, you can partially blame the bandwagoners but I think he would have been like that regardless of the hype. He's just that kind of player.

young people handle success differently. i hate tebow, but he has got to be one of the most humble guys around for the huge success he's had. actually tebow, bradford, and mccoy all seem like real down to earth guys.

meanwhile you will always have guys who burn out because of their attitude.

This is a good move to keep both qb's on the roster,but in memory of all the posters who wanted to rub this into the cult.....Ill chalk this up as Chase only being able to make a roster because the better quarterback got hurt.

Oh stop.

I'll never understand the boners some of the guys around here have for 3rd string QBs. Jesus.

This is a good move to keep both qb's on the roster,but in memory of all the posters who wanted to rub this into the cult.....Ill chalk this up as Chase only being able to make a roster because the better quarterback got hurt.

i'll chalk it up to colt being lucky he has an excuse for us to keep him around. he was outplayed and didn't show improvement.

Archived