Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

• 2 weeks later...

anyone see Jeremy sprinkles tweet from Saturday? He’s referring to his college team and fake fans (Arkansas razorbacks i think?) yet pretty much most of the comments are from complete morons crapping on him and thinking he’s talking abut the redskins 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Good lord people are STUPID😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Lol, good ole rigby idaho.. I'm wearing a Redskins jacket... and occasionally I wear a Redskins hat but this Coca-Cola vendor that I've seen a bunch of times at different stores while delivering milk..lol ...asked me how long have you been a Redskins fan? Lol.... I so badly wanted to say oh since just this year..lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

He was the first ES I met in person, he came to my seat at a game here in ATL and introduced himself...awesome guy. 🚀:1386:

That's way cool..thanks for sharing.. yeah I didn't know him from Adam.. never even really talked to him much here.. but appreciated what he did here and enjoyed the pictures of rockets he shared

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

I think Sonny actually did a behind the back pass in a game once.

https://mobile.twitter.com/eagles/status/1098592608526483458?lang=en

Breaks my heart Sonny only got one year of really good coaching with a halfway decent support staff around him (at least on defense). It's one of the reasons I can't bring myself to really embrace George Allen the way a lot of other folks do - especially the way he did him dirty during that Super Bowl, banishing him to the press box. 

Sonny should be flashing some hardware from his time as a starting quarterback. 

• Like 2

On 10/19/2019 at 9:58 AM, thebluefood said:

Also, this was brilliant

Ah I see, it's all coming together now. I wonder if McC was having an Amy Fisher role play with Di?

Broke in to Dan's office, crushed a bootle of Crown. "Do the jersey voice, do the jersey voice!"

On Dan's desk. "What my name!?" Scottttttttttt. 

"Call me Joey!"

• Haha 2