Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

32 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm sorry but the white dude above coming out for rookie practice(the video one)looks like number 25..looks like our neighborhood trailer park manager hahaha lol dooohhh..

You live in a trailer park? 

Not 'Skins related but wanted to pose this anyway: I kinda wonder if the Colts would've won Super Bowl III if the Raiders made the game. The Jets had a good season but winning that AFL Championship was a pretty big upset in it of itself. Oakland was already Super Bowl tested from the year before and posted a League best 12-2 record, had a great defense, and Lamonica had a career season - plus they beat the hell out of New York earlier that season. 

Maybe the Colts take the Raiders a little more seriously than they took the Jets and rise to the occasion?

On 5/12/2018 at 6:47 PM, SWFLSkins said:

You live in a trailer park? 

On 5/12/2018 at 6:51 PM, bakedtater1 said:

I don't...there's not even one in my neighborhood lol just sounded funny.. but I have lived in a trailer park.. hell I lived in a camp trailer when I was a kid

17 hours ago, Cliffmark1 said:

Boys, Boys. 

I think me and tater tots are good....HE's got a sense of humor as far as I know. 

Yes we're good SWFLskins..I most certainly have a sense of humor.. I was not in the least bit offended or anything when you asked if I lived in a trailer park... I wasn't sure if there was humor behind the question if I lived in a trailer park or if you were being serious just asking, but either way it is all good here..you and I have joked around a bit over the years..again like I've said several times before for the last several years I love what ya do here, I'm very appreciative of it and find your comments to me humorous especially about tater tots LOL..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cliffmark1 said:

I was just quoting some trailer park boys.  Love that show not sure i can link to any videos from here.

Ahhhh got ya lol...I love the movie!!

18 minutes ago, Acworth skins fan said:

What’s wrong with trailer parks. Beside tornadoes. Btw I own one. Cheap living sense I was young. 

You own a trailer park?..

6 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yes we're good SWFLskins..I most certainly have a sense of humor.. I was not in the least bit offended or anything when you asked if I lived in a trailer park... I wasn't sure if there was humor behind the question if I lived in a trailer park or if you were being serious just asking, but either way it is all good here..you and I have joked around a bit over the years..again like I've said several times before for the last several years I love what ya do here, I'm very appreciative of it and find your comments to me humorous especially about tater tots LOL..

Yeah, I kinda threw that out there being a joke, not serious. I would like you if didn't live in a trailer park. lol

ec5.jpg

And thanks for the appreciation, it's appreciated. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, daveakl said:

There is a bunch of $ in owning trailer parks. Down side is it's very labor intensive. 

Oh most certainly.. my parents still live in the same trailer house I grew up in.. several years ago they sold it and moved into a nice decent home and rented out there trailer which at the time I kid you not looks like or at least the property looks like it belongs in Beverly Hills it was so gosh darn funny a trailer house new siding and the property look like it belongs in Beverly Hills.. in the backyard was a or I should say is a huge waterfall into a pond some morons renting the trailer filled the pond with motor oil.. they rented it out to a couple tenants who basically trashed the place so they sold their nice new home and moved back into the trailer..

• Like 1

I have had some good times with my Grandmother in-law at a retirement park here. 

-Funny stories abound, but none better than her getting pulled over by a security golf cart for exceeding the 19mph limit on the main drag....she drove until 95 and would just go to the publix nearby, picking her girls every Wednesday for shopping. She had a lead foot...She would laugh and say here comes that idiot again, He can't give me a ticket or arrest me, I don't have the rest of my life to get home, LOL. God I miss that Woman....Francis, classic, just like the Olds Delta 98 she drove. LOL

1 hour ago, Acworth skins fan said:

What’s wrong with trailer parks. Beside tornadoes. Btw I own one. Cheap living sense I was young. 

Nothing wrong with it. Hurricanes seems to love them. Sucks that someone hasn't really designed them better, though they have gotten much nicer. 

4 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Nothing wrong with it. Hurricanes seems to love them. Sucks that someone hasn't really designed them better, though they have gotten much nicer. 

Thanks for sharing the gma in law story..that's frickin hilarious...

My father is a retired Mason and according to him LOL he designed a strap down system for underneath of trailer houses that makes them hurricane proof...lol he was telling me the other day he designed the system installed it in his trailer and according to him LOL it was a new plan the city implemented for anyone having mobile homes placed on a foundation must have this new design it just made me laugh my ass off as he was telling me as I'm picturing hurricane ripping through his trailer park ripping the whole trailer off of the platform I guess you can say leaving nothing but the platform strapped into the foundation..hahaha doohhh..love ya pa..(clearing my throat)yes there is a way to make trailer houses hurricane proof..

1 hour ago, daveakl said:

There is a bunch of $ in owning trailer parks. Down side is it's very labor intensive. 

I can imagine with little **** heads like me running around in em lol

• Haha 1

So it definitely looks like a new stadium and possibly relocation for where the Redskins are playing now in the near future... Obviously the name won't change nor the colors but does anybody see a possibility of a little tweaking to our design/logo?

13 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So it definitely looks like a new stadium and possibly relocation for where the Redskins are playing now in the near future... Obviously the name won't change nor the colors but does anybody see a possibility of a little tweaking to our design/logo?

NO. ?

On 5/16/2018 at 12:47 PM, thebluefood said:

Not 'Skins related but wanted to pose this anyway: I kinda wonder if the Colts would've won Super Bowl III if the Raiders made the game. The Jets had a good season but winning that AFL Championship was a pretty big upset in it of itself. Oakland was already Super Bowl tested from the year before and posted a League best 12-2 record, had a great defense, and Lamonica had a career season - plus they beat the hell out of New York earlier that season. 

Maybe the Colts take the Raiders a little more seriously than they took the Jets and rise to the occasion?

That was the game with the missed kick?

I saw a documentary a couple decades ago about how it was fixed. Ruined the next couple seasons for me.

• Like 1

Monster truck shows are alot like attending an NFL game..there's stands and they serve alcohol..so my wife and I had a chance to get in a fist fight at the end of this monster truck show.. I had to drag her back in the truck and I refrained from attacking the dude that was in my face at the door of my truck..(no fight, we had our three kids)now at home taking a chill pill watching harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay..how's everyone else's Friday goin?..haha..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Acworth skins fan said:

I’ve worked merchandise, tee shirts and swag, at the monster truck show in Atlanta the last 12 years. We run out of ear muffs quickly. Cannot believe people bring their babies with them without ear protection. But never saw a fight yet

Ya it's crazy the amount of parents who bring babies/young kids without ear protection then they're all worried and bothered about the loud noise from the trucks.. yeah we were trying to leave and we were parked out by the gate where you enter and there was light traffic in front of me exiting and we jumped in the truck and there was openings but this group of people walking stopped right in front of my truck as I was starting it and turned my headlights on and they stood there and I asked them to move so I could leave and that's when **** hit the fan..dude starts yelling at me hey she's lost looking for her car and so I said okay well step aside over to one side or the other so I can leave and look for your car over there or over there..it was stupid..

I went to redskins park today in Ashburn. My girl and I were up that way to see her friend that lives close by. The gate was closed and couldn’t get in smh but I saw everything at least. I sorta got fired up seeing all the redskins stuff and now ready to switch off hockey mode back to football. HTTR

On 5/19/2018 at 1:38 PM, Acworth skins fan said:

I’ve worked merchandise, tee shirts and swag, at the monster truck show in Atlanta the last 12 years. We run out of ear muffs quickly. Cannot believe people bring their babies with them without ear protection. But never saw a fight yet

Hey, there's a few of us here in ATL that want to start meeting for games more often...if you're interested, I'll PM you some details.