Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Arrggh..abort! abort!..sorry didn't mean to quote the video...nobody watches the kickoffs to see a return...it's for all the collisions I dont know..can't explain..so what was schianos proposal?.. so when a team scores a touchdown what happens after the extra point attempt?

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Arrggh..abort! abort!..sorry didn't mean to quote the video...nobody watches the kickoffs to see a return...it's for all the collisions I dont know..can't explain..so what was schianos proposal?.. so when a team scores a touchdown what happens after the extra point attempt?

Extra point attempts? are you nuts, that's going away to, just use the goal posts for Team Flags, oh and Tatertots, Today is the day,,,ya got t-minus 7.45 hrs. 

18 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Extra point attempts? are you nuts, that's going away to, just use the goal posts for Team Flags, oh and Tatertots, Today is the day,,,ya got t-minus 7.45 hrs. 

Ahh man..I was just getting used to baked tater...#bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi dropped the ball again..

• Haha 1

So yesterday saw a truck from VA Tire and repair or was it battery, but anyway, it was painted shamrock green with Kirk wearing mechanic's outfit and the number 8. It was not a small picture of him but painted/decal on one side of the truck from top to bottom. Guess they gonna have to replace that with Alex Smith now...lol

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 4:33 PM, SWFLSkins said:

6 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Happy holidays folks!!!

Hankins by Wednesday, past.... Happy Holidays folks? Have you lost your french fries? 

5 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

Thanks to @Wildbunny for keeping up with the Breaking News, it's really appreciated....

Thanks mate. That's good to read, though I'm not doing it in this purpose.

Still, seems like the best place to wonder about the Draft, because, obviously, BHRBN will be late to publish articles for both 1st, 2nd & 3rd rounds...

Which sucks...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The redskins can start having minicamps next week right? I saw On Twitter that the giants and raiders are holding theirs starting today and they had phase 1 of offseason conditioning the past two weeks so i assume ours would be after this week 

The Redskins mandatory mini-camp isn't until June. The Raiders and Giants get extra mini-camps because all teams with new head coaches get extra offseason work.

Washington’s 2018 offseason workout schedule consists of:

OTAs: May 22-24, May 29-31 and June 4-7.

Rookie minicamp (this includes players selected in the 2018 NFL Draft, any college free agent signing and other invitees) is May 11-13.

Mandatory minicamp for the Redskins is June 12-14. 

https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/02/redskins-announce-offseason-ota-minicamp-dates/

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Am I the only one that finds it weird that some likes the fact that BHRBN will be late on draft day???

I can’t speak for SWFL, though I assume he meant it the same way, but I “liked” your post for this part: 

20 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Thanks mate. That's good to read, though I'm not doing it in this purpose.

Not the “late on draft day” part. :ols: 

You’re not alone on this, btw. This is the first time in I can’t remember where I won’t be watching live because I’m vacationing with the family. We’re actually leaving Thursday. Might be able to watch some in the hotel. We’ll see. :unsure:

• Like 1

Was on youtube this morning watching video of Cousins sling the ball around with Adam Thielan at some sort of Vikings mini camp and the comments were littered with Redskins fans explaining how Kirk sucks and how he will let them down....... I guess all fans do it to some degree but the amount of people with such venom for Kirk was surprising.    Keep it Classy skins fans

20 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Was on youtube this morning watching video of Cousins sling the ball around with Adam Thielan at some sort of Vikings mini camp and the comments were littered with Redskins fans explaining how Kirk sucks and how he will let them down....... I guess all fans do it to some degree but the amount of people with such venom for Kirk was surprising.    Keep it Classy skins fans

That's some unnecessary levels of bitterness there.

If he'd been nasty or rude to his teammates or the fanbase, that'd be one thing. But I haven't heard anything of that sort about him from his time in D.C. He did his best for a mediocre franchise and went on to a team with better prospects - a team that was a game away from going to a Super Bowl last year. He wasn't a world beater here but maybe he'll thrive in Minnesota and if he does, then good on him. 

• Like 1

Former Redskin rips team and ‘racist’ logo

So A.J. Francis is pulling a Keenan Robinson. Sounds like sour grapes to me. He rips the Redskins on how they handled his release. I'm calling this bull**** in 113 degree weather.

Ok A.J., tell me this one thing and I'll leave you the hell alone....

You have a problem with the logo being racist, yet you played for the team. And for all intents and purposes you would have played this year if you wouldn't have gotten the boot, right? No need to answer.

Oh yea one more thing.......You're quoted as saying that you're "So grateful that I’m out of there" 

Hmm....

Child please!!! This is the most bama **** I've ever heard!!! 

But of course, the Washington Post grab this **** by the horns and decide that its news worthy. The Post is becoming less and less ethical and more whining, irrelevant, agenda driven (fill in the blank because, I wanna call them something else, but I don't want to get banned) (for a lack of a better term).

So Scott Allen is a reporter with the Washington Post. I'll be sure to keep an eye on his articles as it relates to the Redskins to see if he is unbiased or not. Chances are he's not. So **** 'em!

AJ, take yo ass up the 95 and get cut by the Giants. You've been cut by two other teams now. I won't talk about your wrap career, but that's fairly apparent as well. 

You see how quick this bama hit the media? He finally got a mic in his mouth and look what he says. No tellin' what he was sayin' in the locker room. Its probably why nobody spoke to him on his way out. 

Anyway.......gone with the **** son!!!  

Edited by joeken24
add

2 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Former Redskin rips team and ‘racist’ logo

So A.J. Francis is pulling a Keenan Robinson. Sounds like sour grapes to me. He rips the Redskins on how they handled his release. I'm calling this bull**** in 113 degree weather.

Ok A.J., tell me this one thing and I'll leave you the hell alone....

You have a problem with the logo being racist, yet you played for the team. And for all intents and purposes you would have played this year if you wouldn't have gotten the boot, right? No need to answer.

Oh yea one more thing.......You're quoted as saying that you're "So grateful that I’m out of there" 

Hmm....

Child please!!! This is the most bama **** I've ever heard!!! 

But of course, the Washington Post grab this **** by the horns and decide that its news worthy. The Post is becoming less and less ethical and more whining, irrelevant, agenda driven (fill in the blank because, I wanna call them something else, but I don't want to get banned) (for a lack of a better term).

So Scott Allen is a reporter with the Washington Post. I'll be sure to keep an eye on his articles as it relates to the Redskins to see if he is unbiased or not. Chances are he's not. So **** 'em!

AJ, take yo ass up the 95 and get cut by the Giants. You've been cut by two other teams now. I won't talk about your wrap career, but that's fairly apparent as well. 

You see how quick this bama hit the media? He finally got a mic in his mouth and look what he says. No tellin' what he was sayin' in the locker room. Its probably why nobody spoke to him on his way out. 

Anyway.......gone with the **** son!!!  

Who the hell is AJ Francis?