NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

I have family obligations that will take me out of town tommorow,

so does anybody know if there will be a torrent available for download?

Maybe?? huh, huh??

PM me if you know a site that may have it.

Thanks.

I'm in Kansas for the holiday. Anyone know where I can watch the game tomorrow online? I've watched every game so far so I'd hate to miss it.

Thanks!

I have family obligations that will take me out of town tommorow,

so does anybody know if there will be a torrent available for download?

Maybe?? huh, huh??

PM me if you know a site that may have it.

Thanks.

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/american-football.html

Any advice for watching the Cowboys game in Rome, Italy? Struggling to find a reliable option, and I want to have contingencies in place.

I have online version of Sunday Ticket but have ruled that out because it is Sunday Night Football. I have also ruled out finding a sports bar because of the 2:30 a.m. start time. We will be staying at our apartment so I don't have the option of hoping that hotel cable has the game. We don't have a TV in the apartment. We do have internet though.

Getting nervous. Thank you.

I luv u texasthunder. I couldn't get this game anywhere and I'm not even that far from Washington. (The NFL and their stupid Ravens force fed monopoly.) Thank you for the feed.

For someone that has been looking for feeds every year for years now. I got an Aereo account for local games (I don't have cable), and I got the Direct TV special they had packaged with Madden, where you can watch all the NFL games online that aren't in your local market, as well as red zone. I connect my computer to my TV and boom, I can finally watch all the skins games this year for about 50-60 bucks. 

On vacay in NC this week. Getting ready to raid this thread. Hoping someone will be able to help a brutha out when the time comes!

I was watching "Redskins kickoff" on CSN Washington... (DirecTV) and I have the Sunday ticket.

It just blacked out.

I'm ****ing PISSED!

I was watching "Redskins kickoff" on CSN Washington... (DirecTV) and I have the Sunday ticket.

It just blacked out.

I'm ****ing PISSED!

Must be a DTV thing. I'm good in the Noke on Cox Cable

• Like 1

It just blacked out.

I'm ****ing PISSED!

Where you located?

I just bought the NFL preseason package for $20 since I'm out of the the D.C. area for a year.

https://preseason.nfl.com/

Edited by I_Bleed_B&G
  • Like 1