Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AJC: Sex with animals? It’s not uncommon (merged w/other animal sex topics--if you can believe that's even necessary---jeeez MET)

China

Pa. lawyer accused of sexually abusing his dog, Snoopy

Snoopy, a six-month-old yellow lab owned by a prominent Pittsburgh environmental lawyer, is now in the care of a local veterinarian in wake of horrific charges that the dog was sexually abused by its owner.

As KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh reports, the dog's owner, attorney Ivan DeVoren, 61, is now facing 10 felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty, 10 counts of sexual intercourse with an animal, and possession of heroin, cocaine and marijuana.

This after witnesses at the Highland Park apartment where the attorney lives and works allegedly overheard DeVoren sexually abusing his dog on at least 10 occasions, KDKA writes.

Click on the link for the full article

• 1 month later...

WTF IS WRONG WITH MICHIGAN STATE???

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2018/06/04/ags-office-charges-michigan-state-physicist-bestiality/669839002/

Attorney General's Office charges Michigan State University physicist with bestiality

LANSING - The Michigan Attorney General's Office has charged a Michigan State University physicist for allegedly penetrating a dog with both his hand and penis, according to a release.

Joseph Hattey, 51, of Holt, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted. An arrest warrant was approved Monday on two counts of sodomy for committing a crime against nature (bestiality). ...

The AG's Office said the dog, a basset hound, has been removed from harm and is currently in the custody of Ingham County Animal Control.

Hattey, according to the university's website, is a health physicist within MSU's Environmental Health and Safety office. He has previously been assigned duties within the university's Veterinarian Diagnostic Laboratory.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man's Best Friend

With Benefits

Ok so my cousin is over. He writes screenplays and I told him I wanted to pitch him an idea. I said, "It's a cross between Marley & Me and Basic Instinct. It's called Man's Best Friend... With Benefits."

He gets the look on his face that you might expect and goes "Sex with a dog? Cause that's what it sounds like. It sounds like you're pitching me a script about seducing a dog and then having sex with it.... THAT'S BRILLIANT!!" 

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ok so my cousin is over. He writes screenplays and I told him I wanted to pitch him an idea. I said, "It's a cross between Marley & Me and Basic Instinct. It's called Man's Best Friend... With Benefits."

He gets the look on his face that you might expect and goes "Sex with a dog? Cause that what it sounds like. It sounds like you're pitching me an a script about seducing a dog and then having sex with it.... That's brilliant." 

Watch that already be someone's  intellectual property ?

• 2 months later...

Three men charged with having sex with at least 12 animals

MUNSON, Pennsylvaina (WTAJ) - Three men are being charged with having sex with at least 12 animals in Munson, several times a week over the past four to five years.

Capture_1534800428458_52502675_ver1.0_64

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, are accused of having sexual relations with at least 9 female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs. Police say this happened on their property on Mouse Road.

A teenage boy, also living on the property, was reportedly forced to assist the men with restraining the animals while they engaged in their acts.

The Clearfield County SPCA was at the property to care for the animals.

Charges are pending against all three men for felony counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and corruption of a minor. They are also facing misdemeanors including 1,460 counts of sexual intercourse with an animal, and 1,460 counts of cruelty to animals.

• 2 weeks later...

Man accused of sexually assaulting beaver dying on road

A Washington state man was arrested this week for sexually assaulting a beaver, which had been laying in the road — dying — after getting run over by a car, a report says.

Richard Delp, 35, was taken into custody on Monday night not long after the alleged incident in Columbia Park, according to KVEW.

A witness told the station that she caught Delp in the act while attempting to rescue his furry victim.

She said she saw the beaver get nailed by a vehicle, and was on her way back to the scene with a container to put it in.

When she got back 30 minutes later, Delp was on top of the mortally wounded critter — pants unzipped with a pocket full of meth, according to police.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Florida man won't be charged in bestiality case because of law loophole

Florida authorities are powerless to prosecute a former animal shelter worker accused of performing sex acts on a dog because of a loophole in the state's anti-bestiality laws — a development that has outraged animal activists.

While a Sunshine State law enacted last year prohibits bestiality, it doesn't explicitly forbid oral sex with animals, the Tampa Bay Times reported Wednesday.

Now, animal advocacy groups are calling for an amendment to the law after the Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney's Office reportedly declined to charge suspect Eric Antunes with animal cruelty for allegedly engaging in oral sex with his girlfriend's three-legged pit-bull mix.

Wow. Lots to work with here.

First off, lots of assumptions here. Are we so arrogant as a species to say that animals can’t give consent? I’ve seen you dog lovers pet and hug your dogs-is it beyond the realm of possibility that the you all leave the Man’s Best Friendzone?

The article from Munson Pa, specified they had sex with female horses. Does it matter???

i burst out laughing after reading the line “sexually assaulted a dying beaver”

”Hey man, I may **** animals but I ain’t animal gay or into Necro.”

gotta draw the line somewhere

On 6/12/2018 at 10:55 AM, China said:

Um, OK Britain...

Hugh Heifer

On 6/12/2018 at 10:55 AM, China said:
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Man sentenced to prison time for sexually assaulting horse

HILLSBORO, Ore. – A man was sentenced to 20 months in prison for sexual assault of an animal, and unlawful use of a motor vehicle.

The investigation started when the Washington County Sheriff’s Office learned that a stable owner had a horse in her barn had been sexually assaulted.

The woman’s daughter, a veterninarian, conducted an examination of the horse and “took samples of fluid found inside the animal.”

Kenneth Duyck was identified as a suspect in the case, and detectives found him at an area Walmart, sleeping inside of a stolen car.

ea23cef9-74ed-42d8-9a7d-3cb60aa5d3c7-lar

What a horse ****er may look like

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

19-018 ***UPDATE*** Detectives Arrest Oldsmar Man After He Video Recorded Himself Performing Sex Acts On His Dog

Detectives assigned to the Crimes Against Children Unit have charged 21-year-old Christian Nichols, with 10 additional criminal charges for Prohibition of Certain Acts in Connection with Obscene Materials.

The new charges are a result of numerous videos found by detectives inside Nichols’ bedroom.

Detectives say the videos depict unidentified persons having inappropriate sexual activity with dogs. 

Detectives originally arrested Nichols on February 11, 2019, after he video recorded himself having inappropriate sexual activity with his Siberian Husky dog and shared it on the internet.

• 1 month later...

So until now it was legal to have sex with animals in Kentucky?  And WTF DC?  No need to explain WV.

Kentucky governor signs bill outlawing sex between people and animals

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – It's official: Bestiality will become illegal in Kentucky.

Gov. Matt Bevin signed a bill Tuesday that outlaws sex between humans and animals in the Bluegrass State.

Senate Bill 67 prohibits sexual contact between a person and an animal, defining sexual contact as "any act committed between a person and an animal for the purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, abuse or financial gain."

Kentucky had been one of the final few states to not have a law banning bestiality, alongside Wyoming, New Mexico, West Virginia, Hawaii and Washington, D.C.

• 8 months later...

Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged, DA says ‘horrific’ case ‘hits us in the heart’

In the weeks before her two children were found hanging in the basement of her Berks County home, Lisa Snyder told a friend that she was depressed and “didn’t care about her kids,” an investigation showed.

Court records show Snyder, 36, searched the internet for information about death by hanging and carbon monoxide poisoning, and perused true crime television shows about getting away with murder. One day before the hanging, Snyder ordered the dog lead that was found wrapped around the necks of Conner and Brinley Snyder.

Lisa Snyder picked the lead up the next morning from the Hamburg Walmart, police said, hours before the children were found.

After more than two months of investigation, authorities on Monday charged Snyder with first-degree murder, third-degree murder, tampering with evidence, endangering the welfare of children, animal cruelty and sexual intercourse with a dog.

The dog-related charges stem from sexually explicit photos of Snyder with the family dog that were uncovered during the investigation and are not related to the homicide charges, Berks County District Attorney John Adams said.