Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AJC: Sex with animals? It’s not uncommon (merged w/other animal sex topics--if you can believe that's even necessary---jeeez MET)

China

In this guy's defense, it was a cute horse.

Ahahaha...... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This is the funniest thread I've read in ages!

Especially the part about the man dying after getting ramrodded by a horse.

On a serious note, I would like to make a public anouncement if I may:

"Ladies, do you love animals? Are you saddened when you read about animals getting raped? Then put out more.

If every woman would pick up just one lonely guy a day and give him a ride to remember, animals like little Jeffy's pet Terrier could go outside without fear. I implore you ladies, give it up. It's for the kids (pets)."

Thank you.

:hysterical: I guess I have a strange sense of humor, but I get a laugh out of these things.

Actually, the scene I often think of is the one where New Guy gets led into the cell. Door clangs shut. New Guy looks around.

Bunkmate says "So, what're you in for?"

A: How do you know ?

B: That's disgusting.

C: I wonder why it is illegal.

Can't speak for him, but in my experience:

A: People have told me about it, in particular one guy I work with went into detail about it once or twice. There's also the infamous Donkey Shows down in Tijuana... :ols: "Wake up! You're on in five!" :beatdeadhorse:

B: Yes, it certainly is foul.

C: Please refer to B.

I was mostly kidding bro.

But lots of disgusting/foul things are not illegal.

What's the real crime here. If he was sleeping with a deaf, blind, mute, would that be okay ?

Lol, so was I.

I think the main reason is because it's in the Bible. Also, there's the whole consensual act kinda thing. Kinda hard for a horse or dog to confirm they really did want it, regardless of what that dude saw in its eyes. :ols:

I think the main reason is because it's in the Bible. Also, there's the whole consensual act kinda thing. Kinda hard for a horse or dog to confirm they really did want it, regardless of what that dude saw in its eyes. :ols:

Was Bambi male or female ? Ehh... doesn't matter Bambi could get it. Something about those eyes.

:doh: lol.

Edited by Kosher Ham

• 2 weeks later...

Police accuse woman of having sex with horse

CLYMER - An Indiana County woman has been charged with having sex with a horse, state police at Indiana said Tuesday.

Dovie Lee Kerner, 46, of Plumville also allegedly had sex with other animals including a dog and a pig, court documents state.

The investigation began in November 2008 when it was reported by two officials from the Humane Society of Indiana County, police said.

One of the officials said she received a phone call from a confidential informant who asked her if it was illegal to have sex with an animal. When told yes, the informant said he had a video on his cell phone of Kerner having sex with a horse, court documents state.

Because of Kerner's alleged sexual activities with other men and animals, the informant, who had dated the woman, and his Jack Russell terrier both contracted sexually transmitted diseases, court documents state.

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 weeks later...

Whatcom County man arrested for allegedly sexually abusing goat

A Whatcom County man has been arrested on suspicion of first-degree animal cruelty for allegedly sexually abusing a goat.

A family member caught Gary A. Veldhuizen, 27, with the animal on Thursday, May 6, at a property near Enterprise Road at Willeys Lake Road, said Sheriff Bill Elfo.

The family member contacted the Sheriff's Office, and Veldhuizen was arrested and booked into Whatcom County Jail.

Click on the link for the full article