Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who smells worse?

Spaceman Spiff

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Is this Spiffy's first drunk thread? Awww! Pleaseblitz is gonna be so proud! :)

He's all grownsed up and he's all grownsed up and he's all grownsed up!!

No, I'm not, but he might have been.

We were trying to break it down by sport, smelliest athletes ever.

David Wells, for example. Thats a smelly, dirty looking ****er.

Basketball was hard, but I said Gasol. Looks like a smelly **** you'd meet at a European club.

Football, tried to stay away from offensive and defensive lineman since they're easy targets. Sapp takes the cake, hands down even though he breaks the criteria. My buddy is sold on Bettis, though. To his credit, he came up with both.

LUZ.jpg

Old school baseball players I gotta go with Luzinski

1c3c6080.jpg

And Gorman Thomas.

Its been proven that hockey players smell the worst.

I hate hockey and he doesn't really care about it but we both agreed that Ovechkin is a dirty looking dude. Like he probably has skipped a shower or two after a game.

Forgot, Manny Ramirez was in the baseball convo, as was mid 90's Randy Johnson.

Brock Lesnar won for the MMA crowd.

As far as boxers go, I'm taking Riddick Bowe...or old school Frazier or Foreman. 70's style.

I hate hockey and he doesn't really care about it but we both agreed that Ovechkin is a dirty looking dude. Like he probably has skipped a shower or two after a game.

Forgot, Manny Ramirez was in the baseball convo, as was mid 90's Randy Johnson.

Brock Lesnar won for the MMA crowd.

As far as boxers go, I'm taking Riddick Bowe...or old school Frazier or Foreman. 70's style.

How can you hate hockey? Fast paced, physical, sudden death OT in the playoffs and the most important trophy in pro sports.

And the physicality isn't being sapped out of the game like sadly in football.

How can you hate hockey? Fast paced, physical, sudden death OT in the playoffs and the most important trophy in pro sports.

I just do. If you told me there was a game where guys flew around on ice and bashed each other with sticks, I'd ask where could I watch.

It bores the hell out of me. Anyway, don't derail it. If you can think of a stank ass hockey player who looks dirtier than Ovechkin, bring him to the table.

ugh, don't turn this into a hockey thread. Just agree that Sapp is a dirty dude. Manny def looks unkempt, and his hair probably accounts for 90% of his stench.

My other buddy right now is putting in a vote for Youkilis since the guy apparently sweats in buckets.

I just do. If you told me there was a game where guys flew around on ice and bashed each other with sticks, I'd ask where could I watch.

It bores the hell out of me. Anyway, don't derail it. If you can think of a stank ass hockey player who looks dirtier than Ovechkin, bring him to the table.

My other buddy right now is putting in a vote for Youkilis since the guy apparently sweats in buckets.

We just need to get you to a playoff game.

Evgeni Malkin is plain ugly.

Son, I remember when they actually used to let the players BEAT THE LIVING **** out of each other. They still check hard and such, but believe me, it's not as physical as it used to be. Not enough blood on the ice anymore. :(

Archived