Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What college football team do you pull for?

SIXX99

I look out for the TN Vols results, though I aren't that into college ball to be truthful.

To cut a long story short, I was passing through Eastern TN on a vacation a ways back, met a girl from Oak Ridge, ended up staying WAY longer than I ever intended or imagined, and the orange just consumed me.

I'm no fan of basketball either, but I always make a point of looking out for, and watching come finals time, the Lady Vols, and their legendary Coach Pat Summitt, who's right up there with ANY coach, amateur or pro, in ANY sport, IMHO.

Hail.

Did you just admit to watching women's bball? Yeah, um, im gonna need to see your mancard, ASAP.

Did you just admit to watching women's bball? Yeah, um, im gonna need to see your mancard, ASAP.

*Hangs head.

Does it make it any better if I say it's far more rare than regular, and as I originally said, I really don't care for the game, men's or woman's?..... I'm digging this hole I'm currently stood in deeper right? *Hangs head.

But I still stand by Coach Summitt as being right up there with the best Coaches, amateur or pro, of all time in any sport. And that's a heck of a programme she's run for like forever at UT.

I'll sneak out now and we'll pretend this NEVER happened. And if it did, I WASN'T here.

Hail.

I don't really have a favorite college team per se. I've always like Florida St because when I was little I thought their logo looked kinda like the Skins logo. I'm sort of a WVU fan because a bunch of my friends from HS went there so I watched them alot too.

I don't really have a favorite college team per se. I've always like Florida St because when I was little I thought their logo looked kinda like the Skins logo. I'm sort of a WVU fan because a bunch of my friends from HS went there so I watched them alot too.

Aren't you the guy that likes UNC basketball? Wow. You're from MD, yet you like UNC in one sport and FSU in another?...Let me guess, you're an LSU fan in baseball because Laron Landry went there?:chair:

our beautiful new revamped little foreman field... man i'm sooooo excited

309061000.jpg

I have to admit, that looks pretty nice.

PSU and Rutgers.

Navy too.

Anyone else?:silly:

I'm just glad they're doing it right. I'd be willing to bet that our facility, having not even seen a game yet, is among the top 5 nicest FCS football stadiums. I'm so excited man I can't even tell you. Even if they lose every game of their first season at least I'll FINALLY have a college team to root for every saturday, in person no less.

Aren't you the guy that likes UNC basketball? Wow. You're from MD, yet you like UNC in one sport and FSU in another?...Let me guess, you're an LSU fan in baseball because Laron Landry went there?:chair:

I said I don't really have a favorite college fball team. Yeah I like UNC basketball, big deal. I don't have to defend why I'm a fan of them in every thread to you.

And no I don't like LSU baseball. I don't rally pay attention to college baseball until the college WS

Archived