Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What college football team do you pull for?

SIXX99

Get that weak baby blue stuff out of here. No one cares about woman's fencing. :laugh:

John Wooden. Jackie Robinson. Arthur Ashe. End of discussion.

Academically, Michigan is not even close to UCLA.

UCLA is the birthplace of the internet. If we had to rely on Michigan technology, we would be talking to each other with cups and strings. How is the automotive technology working out for that state?

Michigan is located in a state no one wants to reside in. UCLA is nestled in Westwood less than a mile from the Playboy mansion. Michigan is 30 minutes from the 3rd world city of Detroit.

UCLA has far better looking girls than the tubbies that hide under the winter layers in Ann Arbor.

Your rivalry with Ohio State is between 2 equally worthless locations. Our rivalry with SC is for bragging rights to a world class city. You guys tip cows in victory or defeat on the way home from that game.

Their helmet's reminded of the old Redskins helmet's, so i was like screw it, FSU, of course the women that go there dont hurt :D

Exactly. Legendary football coach, great baseball/track teams, solid basketball team and football team that's about turn into a great one (whether the haters believe it or not)....and some of the hottest women in the country, easily (and I've personally experienced the difference between Virginia girls, and girls from Florida, and FSU gets the best of all of them)...

jennsterger7.jpg

jennsterger11.jpg

74663900.jpg

And you can cheer for current NFL stars like Antonio Cromartie, Anquan Boldin, Leon Washington, Ernie Sims, Darnell Dockett, Brodrick Bunkley (an Eagle boo I know, but still a succesful alumni), Chris Hope, Walter Jones, and soon to be Everette Brown.

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E!

Florida State

Florida State

Florida State

Woooo!

miami all the way...portis, taylor, moss, mcintosh....and look around the nfl...the u produces the best players in the league...they've been struggling the past few years, but dont worry, they'll be back

miami all the way...portis, taylor, moss, mcintosh....and look around the nfl...the u produces the best players in the league...they've been struggling the past few years, but dont worry, they'll be back

The Canes are a joke. And it all starts at the top. They are poorly coached. They're not gonna be on top anytime soon. Sorry.

The Canes are a joke. And it all starts at the top. They are poorly coached. They're not gonna be on top anytime soon. Sorry.

Yeah, Randy Shannon ruined them, they will be nothing but mediocre untill he leaves.

One year after he's hired and people already calling Shannon a failure. Even though they choked in the 2nd half of the season they were much improved defensively, and they were able to sign some good talent last year. Marve isn't bad at all.

At least he's better than that clown Coker lol. As long as Miami isn't going classless and dancing on other team's logos before they get blown out, I consider Miami a decent program and a worthy adversary every year

BTW there's a lot of talk about OSU choking and I've mentioned it a few times in the Owned thread, but what about OU? When was the last time OU won a bowl game rofl

I look out for the TN Vols results, though I aren't that into college ball to be truthful.

To cut a long story short, I was passing through Eastern TN on a vacation a ways back, met a girl from Oak Ridge, ended up staying WAY longer than I ever intended or imagined, and the orange just consumed me.

I'm no fan of basketball either, but I always make a point of looking out for, and watching come finals time, the Lady Vols, and their legendary Coach Pat Summitt, who's right up there with ANY coach, amateur or pro, in ANY sport, IMHO.

Hail.

GOOD 'OLE ROCKY TOP!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!

V-O-L-S GO VOLS GO!!!

As for Vols in the NFL, man there are a ton. I think like two years ago we were fourth in NFL players behind Ohio State, Michigan, and FSU. Jerod Mayo, Haynesworth, John Henderson, Arron Sears, Justin Harrell, Gibril Wilson, Omar Gaither, Jason Witten, Scott Wells, Donte Stallworth, Anthony Herrera, Jamal Lewis. Not the most all-start list, but a solid list for one school nonetheless. If Robert Ayers pans out for the Broncos, and if Eric Berry declares for the draft next year, that's another 2 potential superstar players, moreso with Berry.

I'll typically pull for Miami (I just like their style and the Redskins connection), UVA (never liked VT), and JMU since I went there. JMU will probably be 2nd for me whenever they jump to I-A. It's hard to really like I-AA football, especially after watching games in the SEC now.

The problem with college football is that all these quality teams mentioned in this thread (except for JMU ;)) should be playing each other instead of hiding and inflating their stature by playing cupcakes.

VT - OU Game 2 of the season Out of Conference matchup. A game like this hurts nobody. The fans win. The players win. The coaches win. The fat cats win. Why doesn't this happen more?

Also would like to see VT - Tennessee one day, spank Lane Kiffin LOL

The problem with college football is that all these quality teams mentioned in this thread (except for JMU ;)) should be playing each other instead of hiding and inflating their stature by playing cupcakes.

VT - OU Game 2 of the season Out of Conference matchup. A game like this hurts nobody. The fans win. The players win. The coaches win. The fat cats win. Why doesn't this happen more?

Also would like to see VT - Tennessee one day, spank Lane Kiffin LOL

VT hides from nobody. We're one of the few college programs with cajones.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=4247827

Plus USC, LSU (twice) etc., in recent years. Hate to sound like that schmuck Pete Carroll, but we'll play anyone anywhere.

VT hides from nobody. We're one of the few college programs with cajones.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=4247827

Plus USC, LSU (twice) etc., in recent years. Hate to sound like that schmuck Pete Carroll, but we'll play anyone anywhere.

I like VT's scheduling in recent years. Back in 2003 in my freshman year VT started off undefeated but beat the likes of A&M and JMU...the scheduling has improved since then and VT schedules Nebraska, LSU, Alabama, etc.

I'm concerned about the SEC though. Florida doesn't schedule any non-conference games out of state. Georgia @ Arizona State was their first OOC game across from the Mississippi River. :hysterical:

I like VT's scheduling in recent years. Back in 2003 in my freshman year VT started off undefeated but beat the likes of A&M and JMU...the scheduling has improved since then and VT schedules Nebraska, LSU, Alabama, etc.

I'm concerned about the SEC though. Florida doesn't schedule any non-conference games out of state. Georgia @ Arizona State was their first OOC game across from the Mississippi River. :hysterical:

Difficulty of SEC conference games more than make up for any difference in OOC schedule.

Ever since I was young I was an Auburn fan, don't ask me why I just started following them for some reason LOL.

Then when I started college at Penn State, I couldn't help but start rooting for PSU.

I still root for Auburn but follow PSU much more closely now.

Archived