Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Techno and Electronic Music

skinfan133

I am very much into house (techno is a very very broad term)

Some good stuff of late

Gabriel and Dresden

Tiesto (obviously)

ATB (a bit older)

Ferry Corsten

Armin Van Bueren

Sasha

Deep Dish

Cosmic Gate (although I don't think they are together anymore and they are very much 2001-2002)

Here is a link for you

http://www.clubglow.com/

thanks for that, I just found this
and i have to say, its pretty awesome

Officially, they are but I don't like using Industrial though.
Yeah, but they're definitely industrial. They're not techno by any means of the term.
i'm a pretty big fan of daff punk and bass hunter.
Daft Punk you say? I live by the "Discovery" album, honestly, I don't think I've ever heard a song by Daft Punk I haven't considered at least "decent," everything they do I love.

There's an older thread out there with some pretty good techno info in it. Personally I haven't been in the scene for a while so I'm not too up to date on the new happenings. A lot of good ones have already been mentioned but some of my all time faves are:

Dj Skribble

Anthony Acid w/Skribble MDMA

DJ Baby Anne/DJ Irene, very similar

KernKraft

Louie Devito does some great mixes

Check out these songs

Phat Bass AKA Bloodbath

Zombie Nation

Sandstorm

Shut the f_ck up and Dance

God created the club

Feel the Drugs

They're some of my all time faves. They're all on limewire

There's an older thread out there with some pretty good techno info in it. Personally I haven't been in the scene for a while so I'm not too up to date on the new happenings. A lot of good ones have already been mentioned but some of my all time faves are:

Dj Skribble

KernKraft

Check out these songs

Phat Bass AKA Bloodbath

Zombie Nation

Sandstorm

Shut the f_ck up and Dance; DJ Trashy

God created the club

Feel the Drugs

Personally, I can't stand the music. From a radio/music standpoint, it ruined the last two years of high school for me. Everything was going swimmingly from 1994-1996, bands like Offspring, Green Day, Live, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, RHCP, Stone Temple Pilots, etc. all putting out great music.

Then 1997 hits...and this wave of electronic sounding **** (personal opinion) along with things like the Macarena hit, and everything is ruined. This stuff is dominating the radio, some of it is getting onto DC101, my last refuge, and I can't escape it.

When it subsides, there's no relief, because Britney Spears and boy bands start to take over. Sure there were occasional moments of happiness, like when the Chili Peppers released Californication, Offspring put out Americana, etc. but for the most part, music died for me in 1996-1997. It started getting a little better in the middle of this decade, but not quite what it used to be.

I understand music and tastes evolve, but this was one change I did not enjoy. Oh, and I hate Daft Punk, I mean really hate them.

Dj Skribble

KernKraft

Check out these songs

Phat Bass AKA Bloodbath

Zombie Nation

Sandstorm

Shut the f_ck up and Dance

God created the club

Feel the Drugs

sand storm and zombie nation are great songs.

Archived