Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Champion Detroit Lions

royallypwned

It won't happen. First of all they have only won 3 games and that means they have to win 16 more a feat that no one has done yet to win a Super Bowl except when Miami did it in 1972. Second, They will let the pressure get to them because they have never been in that situation before. Third one is, they haven't been in close games with really good teams. They have beat KC 0-3, Tampa Bay 2-1 and Minnesota 0-3. They haven't played a good team yet so don't wet yourself over the 3-0 start because until you had an impressive win against a team like the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Jets, Giants, Eagles, Redskins or Cowboys. I am happy the the Lions are 3-0 but they still have a lot to prove before any 19-0 Super Bowl Championships are posted.

It won't happen. First of all they have only won 3 games and that means they have to win 16 more a feat that no one has done yet to win a Super Bowl except when Miami did it in 1972. Second, They will let the pressure get to them because they have never been in that situation before. Third one is, they haven't been in close games with really good teams. They have beat KC 0-3, Tampa Bay 2-1 and Minnesota 0-3. They haven't played a good team yet so don't wet yourself over the 3-0 start because until you had an impressive win against a team like the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Jets, Giants, Eagles, Redskins or Cowboys. I am happy the the Lions are 3-0 but they still have a lot to prove before any 19-0 Super Bowl Championships are posted.

Buzzkill...

What a luxury to have a receiver like that lol, we need one on the skins.

I mean, its true in the Red Zone, but lets not pretend like Stafford doesn't have a hand in making Calvin arguably the best WR in the NFL right now. He's an excellent QB, especially when you consider how many games he's actually started.

I mean, its true in the Red Zone, but lets not pretend like Stafford doesn't have a hand in making Calvin arguably the best WR in the NFL right now. He's an excellent QB, especially when you consider how many games he's actually started.

Stafford is good, and having a great season thus far, but Calvin Johnson is the most physically gifted WR in the NFL, he can make any catch.

Stafford is good, and having a great season thus far, but Calvin Johnson is the most physically gifted WR in the NFL, he can make any catch.

Absolutely. He's my favorite WR in the league. But he's doubling the production that he had with Shaun Hill last year. Stafford is part of it. He can make any throw.

Archived