Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Champion Detroit Lions

royallypwned

I'd love to see that, every team should experience a superbowl win. The Browns and Bill fans are the teams I'd like to see win a superbowl. No one expected the Cards to do before the 2008 season. I didn't even expect them to do anything towards the end of the season either. I think the lions will be the last team to win a superbowl, Ford doesn't give two cents about the team

You've surely never met many Browns fans. They don't deserve a SB. :saber:

• 1 month later...
I think the WR's need to start catching hot coals at practice instead of footballs. That way when stafford throws to them they can handle the heat coming off the ball.

Exactly, when Stafford first came into the game, he was throwing strike after strike right to their hands, and they kept dropping them.

oh man, I'm quaking in fear, having such a beast to play against in my division. We may as well just put all our backups on the field when we play against them since there's no way we can win.

It won't help. I can almost guarantee that every time Stafford throws, he will cut the air and send Lion shaped air shards at the sidelines, which will slice open the heads of all players and coaches on both sidelines. And while this may hurt Stafford's stable of supporting cast, he shall replenish the stable by banging Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, and Megan Fox all at once so they may pop out Stafford Super Babies.

I have it on good word from the White House that the Military is currently negotiating with Stafford to use all of his SSB rejects as Super Soldiers for their secret strike team missions. This is fact. :cool:

It won't help. I can almost guarantee that every time Stafford throws, he will cut the air and send Lion shaped air shards at the sidelines, which will slice open the heads of all players and coaches on both sidelines. And while this may hurt Stafford's stable of supporting cast, he shall replenish the stable by banging Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, and Megan Fox all at once so they may pop out Stafford Super Babies.

I have it on good word from the White House that the Military is currently negotiating with Stafford to use all of his SSB rejects as Super Soldiers for their secret strike team missions. This is fact. :cool:

:rotflmao:

Even Chuck Norris doesn't stand a chance at Lion-shaped air shards.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived