Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Champion Detroit Lions

royallypwned

Stafford is a top-5 QB. God, I love watching him throw the ball.

Hmmm lets see......

1.Brady and Manning

2.Rodgers

3.Brees

4.Rivers

5. ?????

You know what? I can honestly say that there are about 3 or 4 QB's you can put at number five and people wouldn't have a problem with it. I am thinking Matt Ryan, Stafford, and Vick.

Hmmm lets see......

1.Brady and Manning

2.Rodgers

3.Brees

4.Rivers

5. ?????

You know what? I can honestly say that there are about 3 or 4 QB's you can put at number five and people wouldn't have a problem with it. I am thinking Matt Ryan, Stafford, and Vick.

1) Stafford

2) Stafford

3) Stafford

4) Stafford

5) Stafford

there's your top 5 right there, biatch!

Hmmm lets see......

1.Brady and Manning

2.Rodgers

3.Brees

4.Rivers

5. ?????

Stafford and Vick over Big Ben, Romo sits to pee, Freeman, and E. Manning?

Lets let Stafford play more then a couple games in a season and prove himself before were crowning him, although I feel he certainly has the talent to do it. And Vicks overrated. No way is he a top 5 QB.

Lets let Stafford play more then a couple games in a season and prove himself before were crowning him, although I feel he certainly has the talent to do it. And Vicks overrated. No way is he a top 5 QB.

Stafford was crowned future leader of the NFL the second he emerged from his mother's womb.

I wanted to say something about Freeman, but I held my tongue. I like Romo sits to pee he is what he is.Eli is the overrated one. Vick has played at a high level and has played at a even higher level that last year and a half. He is the one QB nobody likes to plays. If he wasn't so fragile, I would put him over Rivers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived