Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Video Game System

MattFancy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

QFT! I voted before reading the results and honestly, I think the N64 wins it hands down. Golden Eye, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing.......how in the **** can you go wrong. Those are the only games you ever needed!

SNES.

Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Zelda: Link to the Past (though Ocarina of Time is arguably best game ever), Mario RPG, Magaman X etc.

Heck no! Thats the ONE thing I didn't like about 64. They were cool looking, but stupid. Playstation has the best controller design

LOL, PS controllers suck.

SNES has the best controllers ever, introduced shoulder buttons. XBOX 360 is next and N64's are ok but they look cool.

Like the last thread, I will be the lone vote for Sega, having owned them all.

Master System

Genesis

Saturn

Dreamcast

All 4 still get played to this day.

I still play mine too. Daytona USA (Saturn) and Power Stone (Dreamcast) FTW

But come on, SNES is just the best. Too many games to list.

Edit: If the question was the most powerful, PS3 would crush.

No love for Atari and Playstation. They kind of like changed the game.

I still play mine too. Daytona USA (Saturn) and Power Stone (Dreamcast) FTW

But come on, SNES is just the best. Too many games to list.

Edit: If the question was the most powerful, PS3 would crush.

No love for Atari and Playstation. They kind of like changed the game.

I believe you mean CPU.

What CPU changed that game?? I mean of course they did, but Atari was like the first one that almost everybody had. And the PS was the first one that got like real popular.

Oops, I meant to respond to the post saying PS3 is the most powerful gaming system.

Wait, that was you.

Like the last thread, I will be the lone vote for Sega, having owned them all.

Master System

Genesis

Saturn

Dreamcast

All 4 still get played to this day.

what about sega cd? We had that. Plus the master system and genesis.

QFT! I voted before reading the results and honestly, I think the N64 wins it hands down. Golden Eye, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing.......how in the **** can you go wrong. Those are the only games you ever needed!

Super Mario World, Super Mario World II: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country, Starfox, Super Empire Strikes Back, Super Street Figher II, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, NHL '94, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past... sorry bud, SNES wins this one.

Super Mario World, Super Mario World II: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country, Starfox, Super Empire Strikes Back, Super Street Figher II, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, NHL '94, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past... sorry bud, SNES wins this one.

close thread :D

dont forget turtles in time and f-zero.

I went with snes for all the games already listed and just about anything from square on that system. FF 2 & 3, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore. SNES games like FF3 and Zelda were freaking 80bucks. I still remember seeing the title screen to A Link to the Past for the first time. Good times. I almost voted dreamcast for the simple reason that you can run emulators on that thing and have all the early systems with just burned CDs with 100s of games on them but i didnt want to sell the SNES short.

All time for me would have to be the NES. River City Ransom, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Ikari Warriors, Legend of Zelda, all the Marios...it's endless. I can't think of a system that's had more goodness over it's lifespan than the old school NES.

I almost voted dreamcast for the simple reason that you can run emulators on that thing and have all the early systems with just burned CDs with 100s of games on them but i didnt want to sell the SNES short.

You can emulate much better on a Wii. No need to swap out disks, either. Just install the Homebrew channel on your Wii and you can load it up with emulators and ROMs.

Question about installing homebrew on the Wii. So I need to buy an SD card and card reader, rent a copy of the legend of zelda: twilight princess and follow the instructions to install the twilight hack.

Once that is completed, I can install the homebrew channel from the SD card after I download it, then the numerous applications and emulators?

For games, do you put them on the SD card or burn them to a CD rom or DVD rom?

Could you imagine GoldenEye online? That would be absolutley incredible!

What could have been :(

That game revolutionized first person shooter games on a video console format.

Edit: I would be willing to bet that a new and badass version of Golden Eye hits the market in the future. They always like to bring back old games that were bad ass.

What could have been :(

That game revolutionized first person shooter games on a video console format.

Edit: I would be willing to bet that a new and badass version of Golden Eye hits the market in the future. They always like to bring back old games that were bad ass.

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been another GE. Didn't Microsoft buy Rare, the makers of GE? If they made a GE for today's systems, it could be the best game ever!

Archived