Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Video Game System

MattFancy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Can't beat Ocarina of Time.

Are you effing kidding me. Ocarina of Time was good, but can't hold a stick to GE.

GE won game of the year at least once, if not twice. It is a staple of video game history. Ocarina of time will be forever gotten in 10 years but by only its true followers. Everyone will forever remember GE and it will be in school text books!:cool2:

Are you effing kidding me. Ocarina of Time was good, but can't hold a stick to GE.

GE won game of the year at least once, if not twice. It is a staple of video game history. Ocarina of time will be forever gotten in 10 years but by only its true followers. Everyone will forever remember GE and it will be in school text books!:cool2:

Is this some kind of joke? GoldenEye pioneered FPS's but Ocarina of Time is such a complete and outstanding game. When you look on "greatest games ever" lists Goldeneye is back at like #20. OoT is always top 5. Oh by the way, it's the highest rated game ever with an average of 9.8/10 compared to Goldeneye's 9.5/10. GoldenEye is great no doubt, it changed FPS's for the future but OoT is a masterpiece, even the soundtrack.

Chrono Trigger is better. :cool:

A lot of people say this, but I disagree.

Bought FF IV (2) & Chrono Trigger for PS1 years ago, don't see the appeal.

I voted for Wii. It's just amazing what you can do with that thing. I LOVE IT.

But...I have a very very very soft spot for SNES. It almost ties with the Wii. Final Fantasy II, be still my heart.

Since you own a Wii, have you bought the SEQUEL to FF 2 yet? It just came out on the Wii Ware this week. I think it's 8 dollars. This might finally get me to buy a wii.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_IV:_The_After_Years

Is this some kind of joke? GoldenEye pioneered FPS's but Ocarina of Time is such a complete and outstanding game. When you look on "greatest games ever" lists Goldeneye is back at like #20. OoT is always top 5. Oh by the way, it's the highest rated game ever with an average of 9.8/10 compared to Goldeneye's 9.5/10. GoldenEye is great no doubt, it changed FPS's for the future but OoT is a masterpiece, even the soundtrack.

Just my own personal bia. I don't read Gamer Weekly or anything like that so I don't know about ratings. I was just having fun...lol

A lot of people say this, but I disagree.

Bought FF IV (2) & Chrono Trigger for PS1 years ago, don't see the appeal.

Since you own a Wii, have you bought the SEQUEL to FF 2 yet? It just came out on the Wii Ware this week. I think it's 8 dollars. This might finally get me to buy a wii.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_IV:_The_After_Years

For PS...naw you gotta play it for SNES.

I know but it isn't the same atmosphere and it has cut scenes and all that nonsense. It's an amazing game, especially when you consider it came out in 1995.

I can say the same thing about FF 2, since that came out in 1991.

Or for Phantasy Star for Sega Master System (which came out in 1988). That is still the greatest RPG of the 8 bit era. Too bad only 7 people played it.......

Here's a list of all the game systems that I've owned, in no particular order:

NES

SNES

N64

GBA

GBC

Game Boy (old school b&w one)

PS1

PS2

GameCube

Xbox

PSP

N64/NES are my favorites out those. Today, my favorite is 360, which I do not own.

How is SNES not one of your faves?

How is SNES not one of your faves?

I never got that much into the SNES. I played the NES religiously when I was a kid. I have around 200 games for it. I actually recently alphabetized them (pain in the ass) and put them up in my room. Here's a pic I took with my phone:

04-11-09_1305.jpg

I got the SNES some time after that, but my 64 came soon after. Then all I did was play Super Mario 64 :) (The day I got 120 stars was one of the greatest days of my life :D). I did play A LOT of Super Mario World and Turtles in Time, though.

And that's a Michael Vick bobblehead on the left of the pic. :silly:

Is this some kind of joke? GoldenEye pioneered FPS's but Ocarina of Time is such a complete and outstanding game.

I always thought Doom pioneered FPS an GoldenEye pioneered console shooters.

Archived