Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The most embarrassing thing I've done while drinking is ..

BKSkinsFan

Everyone has them, there's that time you had way too much and did something that is still talked about to this day. Usually after a night where you either know you did something foolish, or you're told by a friend what you did, you make the statement, "I'm never drinking again"!

I'll start off with an embarrassing one for me. At a concert, I drank way too much and could barely make it to the bathroom. On the way back to my seat I ended up passing out. I woke up to event staff crowded around me, they grabbed my ticket out of my pocket and found the group I was with. I told them I was fine, went to get up, and passed out again. Off I went to the hospital.

My poor friends had to wait in the hospital for me that night. Once I woke up at the hospital, I quickly realized as nurses were walking by that I was completely naked. Still somewhat drunk, I found my clothes, ripped out the IV, signed a release form and was on my merry way.

Got drunk a lil party up at college park one time. I was there with my g/f who was wearing a nice little short skirt and a tight low cut shirt. As the party was winding down, she walked up to me while i was sitting on a couch and hinted at going into another room for a little action.

Unfortunately I made the o'so common mistake of drinking while sitting down. I didn't realize how drunk i was till I stood, which made me woozy. Then I proceded to throw up all over her.

I have a bunch of crazy stories but I will share a few.

Last summer I was at a BBQ with like 20 or 30 people drinking a keg and playing some beer pong. Well towards the end of the night while everyone is outside I stand in the middle of the yard and just start yaking infront of everybody. I was so ****ed up I didnt even care, I kind of remember a flash of it happening but for the most part dont remember the entire thing. The next time I saw those people they made sure to tell me they saw me yaking in the yard infront of everyone.

The other month when the Tar Heels were Playing Michigan state I went out to the bar and got absoultely hammered. My girlfriend adn a couple of my friends went over to another bar to meet up with more friends. Well me and my girlfriend got in a fight earlier in the night and when I am drunk I cant seem to let things go. I proceed to make fun of my girlfriend the entire night and tell her and her two other friends sitting at the bar with me to suck my balls.

Then I ended up dancing (I cant dance worth a damn) with one of her friends, my girlfriend told her I cant dance for **** and to try and get me to dance with her, and of course I was hammered and I didnt give a ****. Not one of my finer moments.

This story is more about my buddy then me. Last summer my buddy and me proceed to put down a 12 pack of coronas and head out to our local irish bar. They had outdoor seating so we put down atleast 10+ tall miller lights each and a jager, mind you we were six deep before we started. My buddy becomes an ******* when he gets drunk and the outside bar has flower pots on the railing so he decides it would be funny to push the pot off the railing and does so.

Then he decides it would be funny to toss his beer glasses over the railing into the grass. I am so ****ed up I am just laughing the entire time, but I honestly had no part in this and even if I am drunk I dont do **** like this. Well one of the bus boys sees my boy and tells the manager. We just ordered one last miller each and another shot of jager bombs, and the manager comes over grabs the drinks and shot and tells us to get the **** out. Which I agree the manager had every right to kick us out and take our drinks. Well me and my boy stumble out into the parking lot and the manager which we are cool with tries to call us a cab and my boy who was driving denies it and we just drove across the street to my house. The next time we came in we had to appologize to the manager but he was cool as **** and said he knew we were absolutely wasted and he said it was all good. We still drink there weekly til this day... aahh good times.

Blacked out at a friends 22nd birthday, threw up all over my shirt, passed out and then had peanut put on my face and the dogs licked it off.

On greenhorn night for lacrosse I tried for 20 minutes to stand up my friends said and I just kept falling... a few hours later i woke up to some of my lax teammates carrying me into a car and said I was sleeping in their back yard for a good hr - 2 hrs

Hurricane Isabelle is the set.

Party at my place got out of control, down to the flooded streets we went around 2AM. A passing fire truck goes by. I decide to rip off my tear off pants (while free balling), jump on the back of the fire truck and down the street swinging I went!!!

The elevator ride back up was pretty sobering.

Yes. I did it in front of a girl I was madly in love with while I was trying to get my nerve up to ask her out. :(

I had a similar experience, but had been dating the skirt for over a year. At the HFStival and was drinking anything I could get my hands on. It just hit me, I was gone. Alcohol poisoning. Sat in the corner outside the event and just tossed everything up all over my shoes. It was pretty sad. Only time I've been like that in public.

come on ES and confess my love for keeastman...

oh wait, that wasnt me. :silly:

I used to wake up in different cities a lot. Once woke up in a dusty part of southern Tijuana with a woman I didnt remember. She was cool though and gave me a ride back to the border.

come on ES and confess my love for keeastman...

oh wait, that wasnt me. :silly:

I used to wake up in different cities a lot. Once woke up in a dusty part of southern Tijuana with a woman I didnt remember. She was cool though and gave me a ride back to the border.

Mexican huh? I bet it was the one on the right...

towongfoo.jpg

Got drunk a lil party up at college park one time. I was there with my g/f who was wearing a nice little short skirt and a tight low cut shirt. As the party was winding down, she walked up to me while i was sitting on a couch and hinted at going into another room for a little action.

Unfortunately I made the o'so common mistake of drinking while sitting down. I didn't realize how drunk i was till I stood, which made me woozy. Then I proceded to throw up all over her.

Mexican huh? I bet it was the one on the right...

thats YOUR city buddy. :silly:

My squadron and I were once coming back from our westpac and decided to try and catch a C-9 from Hong Kong to Guam. The PI "philippine islands" decided not to allow us the air space that evening so we had to stay the night. So of COURSE me and my buddies hit the bar and get completely plastered. I mean I am falling down hammerfied drunk. Next thing I remember I am being woke up by 3 armed guards carrying machine guns with flashlights on them telling me to "move on". Apparently I thought that passing out right in the middle of the main passageway was a good idea and was not happy they woke me up.

I asked a girl to marry me while trying to jump up and sit on the trunk of a Volkswagon Golf in the parking lot. The only problem is the girl pretty much laughed at me and a Golf does not have a trunk, it has a hatchback. I just kept kind of sliding down the back of it when I tried to jump up on it a few times.

I was once asked to leave The Louvre, me and 2 of my buddies from the ship decided to take a 4 day trip to Paris. We also thought it would be a good idea on day 3 of drinking ourselves stupid that we just HAD to see the Louvre. In hindsight, that was a bad idea.

I once karate kicked the back window out of my buddy's car. He used to beat the hell out of that car, so it was all good. I aimed for the rear driver's side door and with perfect form, kicked out the window. My supervisor was out with us and he started running away, because he thought we were breaking into the car.

Archived