Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you thought the Snuggie was bad......

Titaw

LOL at the guy towel being of the toga variety. How gauche!

I love the beginning where the woman simply can't figure out how to tuck in the corner of her towel.. Oh! She's so frustrated! ...and I'm supposed to believe she just showered without drowning? Not likely.

~Bang

I love the beginning where the woman simply can't figure out how to tuck in the corner of her towel.. Oh! She's so frustrated! ...and I'm supposed to believe she just showered without drowning? Not likely.

Apparently she also showered in her bra. So, not exactly a rocket surgeon.

I thought a robe was supposed to be a wearable towel

The robe is too bulky according to the commercial.

They should have given away a crown of ivy and wooden sandals instead of a lame ass backback.

what the F*** is wrong with people? We're so dumb to keep inventing this stupid ass ****, and then people turn around and buy it. Like nobody ever mentions the fact that people would look ridiculous wearing that in public, just like the snuggie.

To this day, I haven't seen ONE person wearing a snuggie anywhere.....not even last winter when the advertisements first started airing around here.....seriously wtf

what the F*** is wrong with people? We're so dumb to keep inventing this stupid ass ****, and then people turn around and buy it. Like nobody ever mentions the fact that people would look ridiculous wearing that in public, just like the snuggie.

To this day, I haven't seen ONE person wearing a snuggie anywhere.....not even last winter when the advertisements first started airing around here.....seriously wtf

capitolism at it's finest. If you can appeal to an audience you will make money no matter how dumb your idea is.

I liked the part about wearing them with your family and friends. I want to invite a bunch of friends over so we can just hang out in the wearable towel. Guess it makes great sense for swingers parties. :)

You obviously have never been to one of those, they dont wear anything let alone a TOWEL :hysterical:

Next they'll be selling the drivable car...or the lickable toaster. ("How many times have you wanted to lick the crumbs of toast from the toaster but were afraid of electrical shock?")

Thats what the removable crumb trays are for :laugh:

Archived