Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"It's Been a Long Strange Trip, Dude" (STB21 Hits 10,000 Posts!)

CRobi21

Awesome ST! I have always found you to be very cool and really enjoy our occassional debates. Congrats on a real milestone and for making this place great. I, like you, find that regardless of what is happening in my "real" life, this place is always a welcome comfort. Congrats again my friend and here's to your next 10,000 posts!

What does this have to do with the Redskins, should be in the tailgate!!!

It's called tradition. Members can,(and always have), start this thread in either the Tailgate or The Stadium and they are traditionally left wherever they are started. Pretty sure The Stadium will survive threads like this. Even from members like STB. Whoever the hell he is.

;)

It's called tradition. Members can,(and always have), start this thread in either the Tailgate or The Stadium and they are traditionally left wherever they are started. Pretty sure The Stadium will survive threads like this. Even from members like STB. Whoever the hell he is.

;)

Ha, yea i was joking cause everyone else gets so upset about where threads go. I figured Id clear it up since no one got it. I dont really care either way, can put the thread just about anywhere

You're one of my favorites Crusher. I've been through the jungle too over the past couple years too and ES has been a Godsend. Music can really help too. You can't be down and listen to the Monkeys. Remember, there's only so much you can mine out of the Redskins though. You have to live your life and suffer with as much dignity as you can. You're a great dude. Cheers!

P.S. I got screwed in the beginning back in 2000 when the group first started. I got "reset" and I lost a year and a bunch of posts... how the heck do you get to 10,000 posts anyway? I post at least once a day... Oh, that's about right for me then. Sigh.

So it takes you over 3 years to get 10K and you call this a milestone. HA!

I have got 4K to go and it is not even 2 years for me yet.:evilg:

If it's a race, I must be lapped traffic! 1300 posts in seven years. (To be clear there was a hitaus in there, too.)

Wow, 10k posts, STB! What a loser. :silly:

Archived