Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you Dunk on Barack Obama?

buenosdiaz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I would much rather send his shot, than dunk on him, because to have your shot sent is WAAAAAAAYYYYY more embarrassing than being dunked on but that just my opinion.

To answer your question thought, every damn chance I got. Then I would make sure that I hred my own personal photographer to document the act and have it posterized and sell it as a republican motivational poster. Hey, we haven't strayed too far away from capitalism yet.

I would probably get called a racist for dunking on him and then Wanda Sykes would be hoping I died along with Rush. It would be a political debacle and another case of the white man keeping the black man down.

So hell yea I would dunk on him if I could. I would dunk on anyone including a midget if I could dunk. And then I would go and make them pancakes.

I would probably get called a racist for dunking on him and then Wanda Sykes would be hoping I died along with Rush. It would be a political debacle and another case of the white man keeping the black man down.

So hell yea I would dunk on him if I could. I would dunk on anyone including a midget if I could dunk. And then I would go and make them pancakes.

As long as it's shirts vs. blouses!

so 95% of you hate america and its democratic ideals huh?

Nope, Id just dunk on the guy and not get into politics... Id dunk all over the Pope as well, just like Carry in the Cable Guy too, makes no difference, and I a Catholic.

If I could dunk, I'd dunk on everyone, all the time. I'd walk around with a hoop and just set it up in the middle of the street and dunk on anyone who walked near it.

Pretty much right here is the answer.

People would be yelling out their windows: "Hey dumbass! It's three freaking o'clock in the morning. Stop that damn dunking already and let us get some sleep!"

And I wouldn't stop.

Pretty much right here is the answer.

People would be yelling out their windows: "Hey dumbass! It's three freaking o'clock in the morning. Stop that damn dunking already and let us get some sleep!"

And I wouldn't stop.

so in 1 sentence you are admitting that 1) you cannot dunk and 2) you are one rude SOB who couldn't care less about your neighbors...:hysterical:

so in 1 sentence you are admitting that 1) you cannot dunk and 2) you are one rude SOB who couldn't care less about your neighbors...:hysterical:

Yep. I would dunk until I broke the rim (and both of my wrists).

And when I healed I would set up the net in front of YOUR house and dunk some more.

Archived