Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kiper et all are ripping the Raiders

Skins PR

The Raiders picked a safety in the middle of the 2nd round that everyone else had ranked as a free agent prospect to sign after the draft is over. Combine this with the Heyward-Bey pick and it looks like old Al Davis may officially be losing it.

anyone who has ever known a Raider fan knows that those *******s are getting what they deserve in Al Davis :D

Burn baby burn. I hope that organization scrubs toilets in the AFC West for the next 40 years

I have never agreed with anything as wholeheartedly as this. May Al Davis live to be 122

The Raiders picked a safety in the middle of the 2nd round that everyone else had ranked as a free agent prospect to sign after the draft is over. Combine this with the Heyward-Bey pick and it looks like old Al Davis may officially be losing it.
At this rate, I better stay off the phone tomorrow. Al Davis may be calling me to play defensive tackle in the sixth round.

Based on pure speculation and having played zero snaps in the NFL.. this might be the worst first two rounds for any team.. ever.

Absolutely mind blowing. Mike Mitchell? Did you see the look on Mayock's face when Rich asked him if he really had him as a 7th round grade? He literally gave this ghostly stare and said "Uh.. yeah."

Then they moved on. GACOLB and I laughed for 10 minutes about that.

I had to google this guy after laughing hysterically for about an hour and after watching him on you tube I actually think he would have been a great late round sleeper pick but nothing to justify taking him in the 2nd but the kid is an explosive hitter and he worked out for the bengals last week and they were supposedly high on him too

Why shouldn't they. They've wasted two picks. DHB is gonna be a big time bust. He couldn't even take over games at UMD and now he's the #7 pick in the draft? THen who's their second rounder? Some unknown guy?

Al Davis is lookin like Al Bundy.

Hey, Al Bundy may not know a lot of things, but he knows football. Insulting a man who once scored 4 touchdowns in one game. :chair:

I think Al Davis is using reverse psychology with his draft picks. He figures that the highly rated players will come to the Raiders and blow monkey ass so he picks lower rated players.

Al Davis has already tried the damned if you do method. Now he's trying the damned if you don't.

Archived