Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kiper et all are ripping the Raiders

Skins PR

The best moment of the draft was when the Raiders picked Mitchell. They come to the hosts and they're all looking at the draft guide trying to find out who this guy is. From what I hear, he was a pretty good player at Ohio... not Ohio State.... Ohio.

Basically he's been alright but nothing special playing against nobodies.

This is ironic because I was out late Friday night and when I was driving home I had it on talk radio and this guy was ripping Daniel Snyder a new one (which may be somewhat justified to some), but the kicker was that he put Al Davis on a pedestal and said he's one of the best owners and has one of the best football minds in the league. I'd like to hear what this assclown says now :D. Absolutely mind numbing trying to make sense of the Raiders draft so far. How do you pass somebody like Crabtree up...WTF. I feel bad for DHB though, he'll never see success in Oakland.

As bad as a GM and owner Al Davis has been the past few years, in his prime he was one of the best. The Raiders and Al Davis go hand and hand. He is the Raiders and he has the right to do what he wants with them. He knows he only has a few years left. Cut the old man some slack.

Archived