Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So if we stress on our Oline the rest of the draft and FA will you be happy??

Andre3stacks

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Sigh. That's it? No speculation or opinions on who the Skins might want to take? No comments or insight as to why you hope for this? I don't know. Pretty dry reading to me.

Honestly after Oher Im not really up on the Oline men available in the draft. Id be as knowledgeable as Mel Kiper on the subject. :D

No, because we still need a strong side linebacker. After the third round, you can't expect any of the picks to be anything but back ups. We need a natural starting strong side linebacker to cover any left over weaknesses on our defense. After that, fine, all o-line.

It's not about being happy it's about plugging up obvious holes.

Jason had problems (according to his defenders) because of the OLine. Well we've done nothing to upgrade it. Dockery is not an upgrade in terms of talent on the field, he's simply younger. We still have a massive problem at right tackle. So what should we expect? Another down year from the QB because the OLine is one year older and no better?

we have to take care of the lb position or we are in trouble. oline needs help because r thomas should really retire, love the game but one hit and he could be paralyzed. he's not young and his play has been slipping consistanly over the last couple of years. it would be sweet if stinton lb out of va slips to us. then we could pick a couple of lb and line help. maybe even a fa wr and this team could be a real shocker.with orakopo and carter we should now have the ability to rush the qb and forse int and fumbles. we get our oline strengthend and our wr's step up with the te's help and we could make some noice. but the lb is a real need. we have a great mlb who' old and showing ware, and mcintosh whose knees are a concern. then nothing. hb blades isn't the answer and neither is k campbell.we need another starter and at least one in the shoot for any injurues and someone who can play mlb and give fletcher breaks and let him rest because he really wore down at the end of the season. and if we get to the playoffs we will need him fresh. thats why r malaluga would have been soo shhweet. can stinton drop to us in the 3rd? hopefully.

we have to take care of the lb position or we are in trouble. oline needs help because r thomas should really retire, love the game but one hit and he could be paralyzed. he's not young and his play has been slipping consistanly over the last couple of years. it would be sweet if stinton lb out of va slips to us. then we could pick a couple of lb and line help. maybe even a fa wr and this team could be a real shocker.with orakopo and carter we should now have the ability to rush the qb and forse int and fumbles. we get our oline strengthend and our wr's step up with the te's help and we could make some noice. but the lb is a real need. we have a great mlb who' old and showing ware, and mcintosh whose knees are a concern. then nothing. hb blades isn't the answer and neither is k campbell.we need another starter and at least one in the shoot for any injurues and someone who can play mlb and give fletcher breaks and let him rest because he really wore down at the end of the season. and if we get to the playoffs we will need him fresh. thats why r malaluga would have been soo shhweet. can stinton drop to us in the 3rd? hopefully.

The G Men picked Stinton in the 2nd round I believe.

the two guys on Oline I want to see as a Redskins are OT Phil Loadholt and C AQ Shipley.

I'm really hoping that the folks who said Orakpo would never fall to us, say the same thing about Loadholt.

Thinking about the image of the two of them working against each other in practice. I suspect they remember playing against each other. :)

Nope, you can never satisfy ES. We could clone the HOGS, and they would still say our OLINE sucks. We could win the superbowl by 75 points and there would still be people saying " man why did they kneel on the ball with thirty seconds left in the game? We could have marched down the field and scored again."

give me a combo of Kraig Urbik and Jasper Brinkley in the 3rd and 5th round, then offensive or defensive linemen in the 6th and 7th and I'll be good.

If we can lock up some interior offensive linemen in this draft, I'll be ok with putting offensive tackle to next year, AS LONG AS, we take one in the first round.

William Beatty is still available. I'm hoping we can trade up to get him. There's also Herman Johnson, guard LSU, and Duke Robinson, guard Oklahoma, but I'm hoping for Beatty. I think we can fill in a guard this season, but we need a RT.

I mean if we draft a OL in the third will he be on par with a Dockery (rookie season) or Reinhart (last year)? If we draft a LB in the 5th , will he be on par with Blades in 2007? Its so unpredictable about what we're going to get as results in these picks.

I'd like to see those areas addressed, but I'd like to see us get a speedy back (probably with a lower round pick), some OT depth, some OG help, some C help, some LB depth, some CB help, maybe another WR (late in the draft).

The main thing I want is guys who have a good chance to make the roster and increase the competition level. I think that there's a low chance that our 5th and 7th rounders become starters this year, so why should we stress that they be offensive linemen? I'd rather take a WR who makes the roster over a OL that gets cut in the preseason.

Yes we need to draft OL in this draft!. A SLB would be nice, but the D is the strength of the team for the last few years and we hope it is even better with AH and BO joining the DL.

Seems to me our biggest weakness is the lack of protection for the QB and absence of making holes for the RB.

Except for the return of Dock we have not addressed upgading the OL.

Archived