Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Skins Will Trade With Lions For No. 1

Gregpeck99

In another thread, I posted my scenario for trading up to get Mark Sanchez. This requires an assumption that the Lions will take JSmith over Stafford, that Seattle will take Monroe to pair with Albert, and that the Jags will take Crabtree ... all reasonable assumptions. The Skins then will trade with Buffalo to jump ahead of Denver and select Mark at 11. That's my brain speaking. My gut is that Danny will not risk losing Sanchez after losing Cutler. He therefore will pull off a trade with the Lions for the No. 1 spot to guarantee getting his man. The trade will involve shipping Campbell to the Lions with this year's No. 13 and next year's No. 3. The Lions will be happy because they really are not sold on Stafford or JSmith given the big money it will take to sign these guys at No. 1. Danny will not have that problem with Mark Sanchez at No. 1. And it will solve Snider's challenge of finding a graceful will to depart with Campbell.

In another thread, I posted my scenario for trading up to get Mark Sanchez. This requires an assumption that the Lions will take JSmith over Stafford, that Seattle will take Monroe to pair with Albert, and that the Jags will take Crabtree ... all reasonable assumptions. The Skins then will trade with Buffalo to jump ahead of Denver and select Mark at 11. That's my brain speaking. My gut is that Danny will not risk losing Sanchez after losing Cutler. He therefore will pull off a trade with the Lions for the No. 1 spot to guarantee getting his man. The trade will involve shipping Campbell to the Lions with this year's No. 13 and next year's No. 3. The Lions will be happy because they really are not sold on Stafford or JSmith given the big money it will take to sign these guys at No. 1. Danny will not have that problem with Mark Sanchez at No. 1. And it will solve Snider's challenge of finding a graceful will to depart with Campbell.

1) Brandon Albert went to Kansas City not Seattle

2) Danny's last name is "Snyder" not "Snider."

Sounds reasonable to me,........... :doh:

HAHAHA!

This is ridiculous. We don't even have the money to spend on a number one overall QB.

Let me ask you something...are you basing this assumption on the stupid JLC article!?!?!?!!??

If your sig comes true I might just drive to Dan Snyder's house and shake his hand myself.

Archived