Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you feel it??? (ie Caps)

DButz65

I can't wait for tonight!! Going down there a little early to participate in a few slapShots of my own at a nearby bar :) I'll be up in 418! Wish I could rock the hawk but the size of my mellon prohibits it. I'd have airplanes lining up to land on my head if I did.

I am trying to figure out if the damn game is going to be on here. I do not have CSN here in Charlotte, but I bought the Center Ice package a few weeks ago, mainly because I was assuming that I would get to see the playoff games that were not broadcast nationally.

They say that they have first and second round playoff games, but the Caps game is not in the listings. :redpunch:

I am trying to figure out if the damn game is going to be on here. I do not have CSN here in Charlotte, but I bought the Center Ice package a few weeks ago, mainly because I was assuming that I would get to see the playoff games that were not broadcast nationally.

They say that they have first and second round playoff games, but the Caps game is not in the listings. :redpunch:

Do you have Versus?

BTW, we already have a Caps thread. Oh well, better than many political threads (which I actually enjoy) :)

:saber: <---------------Go red!

The game should be on Versus. Don't know about Center Ice.

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl/

WTF?

From Center Ice's homepage

NHL® CENTER ICE® gives you access to up to 40 out-of-market NHL games a week, plus Premiere Canadian match-ups and select games from the first two rounds of the Stanley Cup® Playoffs. Don’t miss the intensity of increased rivalries, new rules and the return of the shoot-out on NHL CENTER ICE!

They seem to contradict themselves...

Do you have Versus?

BTW, we already have a Caps thread. Oh well, better than many political threads (which I actually enjoy) :)

:saber: <---------------Go red!

I have Versus, but I don't think the Caps game is on there. I have the Pens/Flyers. That is listed on their website as the game they have as well.

Yeah, I can feel it.

Go CAPS!!!

Sure wish I could go to a playoff game or two, but don't see it happening.

I hear ya! Only been to 2 games (1 home and 1 away both vs. Carolina)

and I am so ready for some playoff hockey!

c-a-p-s CAPS CAPS CAPS

jose makes me nervous

has to be one in every crowd :silly:

Archived