Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Really? When did you buy the franchise? Because last I checked, we tried to trade our "starting QB" and couldn't get a 2nd rounder for him!

Talking to other teams dosent mean that we are trying to do anything. We were talking to the Broncos just like alot of teams were. Dosent mean they were trying to get a deal done. It was more like testing the waters. I dont belive the whole 2nd round BS, you shouldnt either, they are called rumors. If Snyder really wanted Cutler he probably would have found a way to get him, he usually does.

I'm also LOLing at Brennan winning this poll with 522 votes. Holy crap. Any chance its the same 10 guys voting 50 times each?

LOL, its got to be something like that. Or just alot of people who claim to be skins fans that dont really know what is going on with the team!!:doh:

Talking to other teams dosent mean that we are trying to do anything. We were talking to the Broncos just like alot of teams were. Dosent mean they were trying to get a deal done. It was more like testing the waters. I dont belive the whole 2nd round BS, you shouldnt either, they are called rumors. If Snyder really wanted Cutler he probably would have found a way to get him, he usually does.

I am sure Dan could have gotten Cutler IF THEY wanted JC. But, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that the whole thing was just a big rumor. The fact remains, our FO still attempted to either acquire or look into getting another QB. That means there is some doubt from our FO on whether JC is what they want, which means you can't honestly say that JC will be the starter no matter what.

Who here even thought that was a possibility before all the rumors started? I mean, either people here on ES thought the FO was giving JC a free pass and would coddle him another year, or people thought JC was already good enough and there was no need for another QB. So, you can't be so sure that he will be the starter because frankly, nobody here knows what our FO is up to these days.

Actually I could care less about the poll results themselves, it's just surprising to me as many people are in love with our back-up's back-up. I would love to see Colt putting up video game like numbers in a Redskins uni if it comes to that, I just think that he's at least 2 more years away from being able to run an NFL offense against NFL defenses rather than UPS delivery men.

If EVERYONE-coaches, people that cover the team, experts all say that he's not close to being ready and with a lights out camp he may have a chance at taking over the #2 spot, why are so many fans so ready to anoint him the starter after seeing him in 4 preseason games?

Much better said :)

I am sure Dan could have gotten Cutler IF THEY wanted JC. But, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that the whole thing was just a big rumor. The fact remains, our FO still attempted to either acquire or look into getting another QB. That means there is some doubt from our FO on whether JC is what they want, which means you can't honestly say that JC will be the starter no matter what.

Who here even thought that was a possibility before all the rumors started? I mean, either people here on ES thought the FO was giving JC a free pass and would coddle him another year, or people thought JC was already good enough and there was no need for another QB. So, you can't be so sure that he will be the starter because frankly, nobody here knows what our FO is up to these days.

When you say looked into getting another QB are you talking about leftwitch?? Because the skins clearly said they look at him to be a BACKUP. If that is the case I like that because he would be a good backup. What that makes me think is that they dont know if Cult is a good enough backup to step in if JC goes down!!

When you say looked into getting another QB are you talking about leftwitch?? Because the skins clearly said they look at him to be a BACKUP. If that is the case I like that because he would be a good backup. What that makes me think is that they dont know if Cult is a good enough backup to step in if JC goes down!!

Ummm, I thought Leftwich would have replaced Collins, not Colt. And no, you missed my whole point. The point was that nobody knows for sure who our starting QB will be.

Ummm, I thought Leftwich would have replaced Collins, not Colt. And no, you missed my whole point. The point was that nobody knows for sure who our starting QB will be.

Ive listen to Zorn talk about JC, he likes him. They are prepair JC right now as the starter for this up coming season. That is a fact!! But no im not the management, your right its not my call, but I can see the obvious!!

Ive listen to Zorn talk about JC, he likes him. They are prepair JC right now as the starter for this up coming season. That is a fact!! But no im not the management, your right its not my call, but I can see the obvious!!

I can't wait for draft day.

Are you saying that you think we might draft a QB?? First of all your intitled to your own opinion. But I think that would be rediculas. We better get an O-Lineman or a OLB with the 13th pick!!

Oh I don't know a thing, been told that many a time on here so I will just say I can't wait.

And yes you are right there, that would be a great move to replace Collins with Leftwich. But I still think JC will start. If they get the O-line problems fixed he should do well!! Especially since he will acctually have a 2nd year in the same O. I feel there is a big diffrence with getting to lean and Offence or getting to perfect it. Last year we were learning it, now JC can perfect it, that will make a difference!!

-LOL, funny guy!! Im not changing my pissin on cowboys sig. for anyone. I really dont understand what you are saying by picking your JC sig. anyway, I thought you were for Colt. Did you mean a Colt sig? But like I said, I like my sig. not changing it.

-There is nothing to bet here anyways, JC WILL BE THE STARTER THIS YEAR. Colt is a BACKUP and will be on the bench unless there are injuries, so you might want to get used to the sound of that. If the line improves JC will probably have a very good year too!!

I'd never make you get rid that. I love that one!

Archived