Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

For some reason I knew during the first preseason game Chris Horton played in that he'd be good. After his first game I thought to myself, "he'll definately play alot this year." Am I the only one who saw his talent? That is what peseason is for, finding talent. CB5 showed me that same thing.

For some reason I knew during the first preseason game Chris Horton played in that he'd be good. After his first game I thought to myself, "he'll definately play alot this year." Am I the only one who saw his talent? That is what peseason is for, finding talent. CB5 showed me that same thing.

you should be a talent scout obviously ;)

Yet again, in yet another poll, the publice have spoken.

Nearly 40 more votes for a 6th round pick who's not so much as sniffed a snap in a full speed, regular season game.

If that's not a plea to those that count for change and excitement at the position, I don't know what is.

Hail.

It's more of a sign that fans (like Dan Snyder) have no business running an NFL franchise.

Hail.

You know, I've asked many times for someone to outline for me the games that Campbell has lost and amazingly for such an awful QB who locks onto his WR, can't read a defense, has a slow delivery and is inaccurate no-one can give me games that he cost us. I'm still waiting.

Main man I've asked the same question and haven't gotten an answer. For everyone to knock him you'd think they be able to point to a game and say yeah Campbell blew that game.

Main man I've asked the same question and haven't gotten an answer. For everyone to knock him you'd think they be able to point to a game and say yeah Campbell blew that game.

Any game our Defense held the opponent to 21 or less and we lost it is more likely than not on the QB.

I realize Favre is a free agent and was cut, but can we trade next years 2nd round pick for him anyway? He's about the right age.

What if someone signs him for the vet minimum and then we trade for him. That'll work :silly:

those votes probably equal about .1 % of the redskins fanbase

But we are the EXTREME ones ;)

Archived