Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ive listen to Zorn talk about JC, he likes him. They are prepair JC right now as the starter for this up coming season. That is a fact!! But no im not the management, your right its not my call, but I can see the obvious!!

The organization also said they were not persuing Albert Haynesworth too. We see how that turned out. How many times have they shocked the heck out of us? They'll tell us anything.

how the hell is colt even being talked about. he hasn't even took a real nfl snap and don't tell me preseason. Yeah the one's who did not make the team. I can look good against them. I am not saying that Colt sucks, but if Campbell dosn't preform then I will be the first one on the Colt Brennan band wagon

Talking to other teams dosent mean that we are trying to do anything. We were talking to the Broncos just like alot of teams were. Dosent mean they were trying to get a deal done. It was more like testing the waters. I dont belive the whole 2nd round BS, you shouldnt either, they are called rumors. If Snyder really wanted Cutler he probably would have found a way to get him, he usually does.

:doh: How can people STILL be such much in denial?

I mean seriously? :whoknows:

Hail.

So how many anti Campbell fanatics are hoping that The Redskins will suck this year if he is quarterbacking the team?

I'm wondering how many "yeah, but" post there will be by alleged Redskins fans if Cutler's stats and win loss record are not better than Campbell's.

how the hell is colt even being talked about. he hasn't even took a real nfl snap and don't tell me preseason. Yeah the one's who did not make the team. I can look good against them. I am not saying that Colt sucks, but if Campbell dosn't preform then I will be the first one on the Colt Brennan band wagon

It's not a bandwagon. It's a cult.:D

So how many anti Campbell fanatics are hoping that The Redskins will suck this year if he is quarterbacking the team?

I'm wondering how many "yeah, but" post there will be by alleged Redskins fans if Cutler's stats and win loss record are not better than Campbell's.

The team as a whole comes first. I could never hope that we suck.

I for one am not anti Campbell. I just think Colt will be a better QB.

If there's ANY, they should be ashamed of themselves. The B&G come before ANY player.

But if there is any, I'll wager it's a heck of a percent less than the many who, last week, were claiming they'd be through with the Redskins and hoped Cutler was a bust to show how wrong Danny was prior to the final outcome of the trade.

Never heard any CofC "members" saying they'd desert the team if Jason continues as the starter, or wanting him to fail to get their man in.

Uncanny that. ;)

Hail.

I will with out a doubt be the biggest JC fan while he is under center on game day. Always team first, I will proudly wear my #17 jersey to game. At the same time the excuses are getting old.

I doubt very much that CB5 will get a start this season, I just hope IF JC has another so-so year that Colt gets a fair chance to show he belongs. I guess the bottom line for me is I want a true franchise QB, Colt maybe that and he may not be but one thing is for sure....JC is not. He just does'nt have that leadership quality, that swagger or moxie if you will that the guy leading your team should posess.

The question is for how long?

Now there is a good question. If I were to be a betting person I would say that if JC can do good this year he will get a contract extension if not, then he will not be the QB next year. But I think he will get at least 10 games to show what he can really do this year. I just hope the O-Line problems get fixed, because watching him, its easy to see he has great skills, I honestly dont think he has been able to play to his full potential behind the O-Line given last year, and now instead of learning a new Offence, he can perfect it, and that will make a difference.

And as a Dallas fan, Please explain why we should believe anything you have to say? I mean, why would you want the better player on the field and increase the odds of spanking Dallas?

Apparently I'm in the minority thinking that JC is better QB for the Redskins.

And if Brennan takes over at QB, I will be a happy Dallas fan.

Not for long! :D

Why do you think CB can step in and lead the skins to the post season. Because that is why I would hope you want him to be the QB is to take up into the post season and hopefully the Super Bowl. He has played preseason games against 2nd and 3rd string Defences and did good. Thats great but that does not mean he is better than JC!! As of this year I think JC has a much bigger chance of getting the skins into the post season than Cult would!! With Cult I dont see us having better than a 6-7 win season and that is not getting it done!!

We are so starved for real QB play that many here can no longer discern horrible QB play in one Jason Campbell. Collins looked like an oasis in the middle of the Mohave desert when he took over and he's not a very good QB, but stand him next to JC and he starts to look like Unitas.

Personally I think all this talk about JC being the unconditional starter is nothing more than a smoke screen to keep up appearances to enhance JC's trade value, you can't tell me you want to trade your QB one minute, but then say he's the unconditional starter the next. On one hand we don't think you can get the job done so we are trying to trade you, but if we fail to trade you your the man for the job without question? Give me a break, JC is on his way out one way or the other, he either gets traded, or Colt out plays him so badly in the pre season that by the 3rd game the entire stadium will be chanting Colt's name. He's a nice guy, but a lousy QB, Zorn could build a Frankenstein monster faster than he could make JC a SB caliber QB, as it is he's just getting his feet in proper position, 4 years into the pro's and Zorn is working on his feet, how many years before he reaches his head?:doh:

Why do you think CB can step in and lead the skins to the post season. Because that is why I would hope you want him to be the QB is to take up into the post season and hopefully the Super Bowl. He has played preseason games against 2nd and 3rd string Defences and did good. Thats great but that does not mean he is better than JC!! As of this year I think JC has a much bigger chance of getting the skins into the post season than Cult would!! With Cult I dont see us having better than a 6-7 win season and that is not getting it done!![/QUOTE]

Again the assumption that Colt can't do when he hasn't been given an opportunity, yet has had serious success on every level, but big time optimism in a player who has shown nothing on the field in the way of success, or progression as a QB, in fact you could easily say he's regressing.

No experience in the NFL? Tell that to Ryan and Flacco.

BTW what would be better this year 8-8 again with Jason or 8-8 with Colt?

Archived