Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I voted for Colt.

-Thats too bad, because once again he will be on the bench ALL YEAR, unless we have some major injuries!! Maybee everyone should get used to JC because HE WILL BE THE STARTER THIS YEAR!! If the line can do better he will probably have a good year too.

Yes, the ladies LOVE when guys are politically correct. And Colt Brennan should be the starter this year since he's shown us so much.

Thanks for proving my point. Enjoy your cult/mob.

No problem, we could just go your route and sign Vick..he would at least add some fire power to this offense right? ;)

-Thats too bad, because once again he will be on the bench ALL YEAR, unless we have some major injuries!! Maybee everyone should get used to JC because HE WILL BE THE STARTER THIS YEAR!! If the line can do better he will probably have a good year too.

How'd you like to put yo sig where yo mouf is? I got two other suckers in liune for it. CB will be the starter this season. If not y'all pick my JC sig.

*edit* for one month!

How'd you like to put yo sig where yo mouf is? I got two other suckers in liune for it. CB will be the starter this season. If not y'all pick my JC sig.

*edit* for one month!

What are you basing this off of? Is this just your opinion?

Really? When did you buy the franchise? Because last I checked, we tried to trade our "starting QB" and couldn't get a 2nd rounder for him!

*edit* for one month!

-LOL, funny guy!! Im not changing my pissin on cowboys sig. for anyone. I really dont understand what you are saying by picking your JC sig. anyway, I thought you were for Colt. Did you mean a Colt sig? But like I said, I like my sig. not changing it.

-There is nothing to bet here anyways, JC WILL BE THE STARTER THIS YEAR. Colt is a BACKUP and will be on the bench unless there are injuries, so you might want to get used to the sound of that. If the line improves JC will probably have a very good year too!!

Archived