Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It's amazing the number of fans that are in love with our THIRD STRING QB! It's embarrassing how clueless of a fan base we have. If Brennan is our starting QB in 2009 we'd be fortunate to win 5 games.

Clueless to me is when people continue to maintain the fallacy that Colt sucks because he played against 3rd and 4th string defenders. He played with 3rd and 4th stringers as well, an entire offense not used to even playing together, much less in the NFL. You try it sometime. Even still, Colt showed an affinity for the game right out of the box.

Clueless to me is when people continue to maintain the fallacy that Colt sucks because he played against 3rd and 4th string defenders. He played with 3rd and 4th stringers as well, an entire offense not used to even playing together, much less in the NFL. You try it sometime. Even still, Colt showed an affinity for the game right out of the box.

For the record, I never said Colt sucks, to the contrary. He could be a good QB one day. My point is that day is not today, nor tomorrow. He's at least 2 years away from being ready to step onto the field with the big boys on game day.

Did you seriously just say that? True. We were 8-8 and almost won at least a few more games. But yeah, he couldn't possibly be worse. :doh:

You know, I've asked many times for someone to outline for me the games that Campbell has lost and amazingly for such an awful QB who locks onto his WR, can't read a defense, has a slow delivery and is inaccurate no-one can give me games that he cost us. I'm still waiting.

For the record, I never said Colt sucks, to the contrary. He could be a good QB one day. My point is that day is not today, nor tomorrow. He's at least 2 years away from being ready to step onto the field with the big boys on game day.

Did you gather that he was 2 years away just from seeing him in action during preseason? Colt may not be the next Montana but I don't want to watch him get old on the bench while JC leads us to more average seasons. Give the kid a chance, I think the team would rally around Colt, he seems to be an out spoken leader and he and CP like to go shark diving together. ;)

The dude has moxie. To me JC looks as if he has some sort of social anxiety disorder.

426-425 in Brennan's favour as I type.

So Jason lags behind in yet another poll. This time behind a guy that's not so much as taken a snap in a regular season game.

But hey, what do the fans know huh?

Hail.

Not nearly as much as an NFL coach and former QB coach.

Did you gather that he was 2 years away just from seeing him in action during preseason? Colt may not be the next Montana but I don't want to watch him get old on the bench while JC leads us to more average seasons. Give the kid a chance, I think the team would rally around Colt, he seems to be an out spoken leader and he and CP like to go shark diving together. ;)

The dude has moxie. To me JC looks as if he has some sort of social anxiety disorder.

No, I gathered it from what I've read and heard from people with actual insight and interaction with the team. Really, at this point I'd be fine with him getting some time just so we can end the wild speculation about him being the second coming.

Did you attend training camp?

I think the answer is no, because JC was head and shoulders better then Todd Collins and Colt Brennan google it.

Did you watch the pre-season games and listen to

Zorn's post game interviews about Brennan?

-B/c Colt played in mop up duty, Zorn said himself that Colt has a long way to go and he said that Colt knows he has a long way to go

(...its a pity that Colt's fans don't know this)

http://www.redskins.com/do/videoGallery

Coach Zorn: 8-17

Coach Zorn addresses the media

The truth is out there.

I'm still waiting to hear which games in '08 our inaccurate, locking on one WR, slow decision making, slow release having, non defense reading, non coverage reading, long wind-up having, no good account starting QB cost us. Please. Anyone.

As a Dallas fan, I find it amusing that Colt Brennan is leading this poll.

Trust me, Dallas fans would much rather see Brennan behind center that JC.

That said, JC easily gives this team it's best chance to win football games. Don't be so quick to run JC out of town. Kid has skills and he can play in this league.

As a Dallas fan, I find it amusing that Colt Brennan is leading this poll.

Trust me, Dallas fans would much rather see Brennan behind center that JC.

That said, JC easily gives this team it's best chance to win football games. Don't be so quick to run JC out of town. Kid has skills and he can play in this league.

And as a Dallas fan, Please explain why we should believe anything you have to say? I mean, why would you want the better player on the field and increase the odds of spanking Dallas?

well I certainly want to see Colt in action. Just as we have said its not fair to judge Campbell due to the changing systems and lack of games started, this certainly applies to Colt even more. I think Colt will do quite well in Pre season because he will have a whole mincamp season of practice while last year he was recovering on crutches.

Then Colt will get a lot more practice in Pre season, especially if the Skins don't sign Leftwich. I just think Colt is going to look great in preseason because he is a winner and he is going to play against scrubs and rookies, pretty much like he did in college so he is probably going to light it up.

But as for the start of the regular season, this is Jason Campbells year. He is my starter FOR SURE.

I'm still waiting to hear which games in '08 our inaccurate, locking on one WR, slow decision making, slow release having, non defense reading, non coverage reading, long wind-up having, no good account starting QB cost us. Please. Anyone.

I hear you, and agree with you. They are complaining that he did not overcome double digit deficits in at least 3 games. Or did come from behind to tie or go ahead, but too late to come from behind by enough so that when our statistically superior but in reality ineffective late game defense gave up a score or our POS kicker missed again, we lost the close one.

I voted JC in the Poll.

Archived