Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You cant totally tell Colt is HOF material judging by the way he holds a clipboard. :laugh:

My sources tell me that Coach Zorn has been putting in extra time with Colt on the proper way of holding a clip board this offseason.:laugh:

Yeah, I hear he has a really weird release when he turns the page on it.

Yeah, he does. But what will be even more weird is watching Jason put groceries in bags. He will hover the cans and produce over the bag and not put them in and everyone watching will ask themselves "Why does it take this guy so long to make a decision and/or just put the groceries in the damn bags!?!?!?!?"

But hey. No worries. If Jason is bagging groceries at my local grocery store, good for him. I just don't want him bagging MY groceries....

How long are we as Skins fans going to suffer mediocrity at the QB position. Last year at this time it was all the same hullaballoo about it being a make or break year for JC and how hard he was working and how things were really coming together and how he would have a "career" year.

Wake up folks. JC was not, is not, and will not be the answer to consistent QB play on ANY NFL franchise. He just plainly isn't that good. Four years pro and Zorn is still working on his feet? Gimmie a break. Jason, take a look at Mr. Ryan and Mr. Flacco. Your excuses and lack of production should have you red-faced.

I truly see Colt with the IT factor. At the very least the kid should get a shot. He is a proven winner and a proven playmaker. He is extremely accurate and scrambles in the pocket very very well.

How much longer are we going to accept mediocrity.... with Jason Campbell it is always going to be "one more year."

~Irish

I truly see Colt with the IT factor. At the very least the kid should get a shot. He is a proven winner and a proven playmaker. He is extremely accurate and scrambles in the pocket very very well.

~Irish

He does get a shot and Zorn thinks he has a chance to take the #2 spot from Collins. Unless Leftwich comes in, I'm guessing Colt will be our backup this year. If JC improves plays lights out, he will get a new contract and will probably be our starting QB for some time and Colt will either remain the backup or go elsewhere or be traded. If JC falters or plays poorly he doesn't get a new contract and we start over again. That probably means drafting a QB high in 2010 or giving Colt a shot while bringing in a veteran backup in case he falters. I would guess we would draft a QB, depending on what our position is in the 1st round.

Does anybody know how a real QB COMP, in the NFL work. Is it at prac or pre season games. How do they make it fair?? I think if they did one, they should lay out the rules before it starts, so we can all see. I know there not having one this year. Just wondering how it works in the NFL. Since its snowing hard here in Colorado, Great day to watch Tiger and check the board for breakingnews.

Does anybody know how a real QB COMP, in the NFL work. Is it at prac or pre season games. How do they make it fair?? I think if they did one, they should lay out the rules before it starts, so we can all see. I know there not having one this year. Just wondering how it works in the NFL. Since its snowing hard here in Colorado, Great day to watch Tiger and check the board for breakingnews.

Lay it out so we all can see? What league are you watching?

Other than that, yeah I hope Tiger makes a run.

The whole point of my post went straight over your head.

When was the last time ANYTHING was laid out for everyone to see?

I understand teams don't lay out everything. But if teams disclose there is a QB comp, or any open comp. How do we see as fans follow it. That was my point.

What does he know? Only ES posters know about QB skills.

/sarcasm

You don't have to be "super smart" to see the performance on the field.

Trade Campbell. Start Colt. JC is not going to win a superbowl period. Might as well retool now instead of wasting another year on Mr. "one more year" Campbell.

The apologists for this sorry excuse of a QB amaze me. Most of time when they close-up on him during games his eyes are wide as saucers. He doesnt know whether to throw the ball or suck his thumb.

ZERO leadership. Zero pocket presence. 4 year pro still getting coached about his "feet" and "mechanics."

The man isnt a football player. He is not a playmaker. He is not somebody that can win games for you. He is Tony Banks 2.0.

Everybody else knows this except the homers. The league laughs at us even moreso than the Vikings with Tavaris Jackson.

Archived