Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, who would you most like to have at QB?

redskins fan for life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I agree. Brennan was the 10th qb takin that year; obviously he was passed for many times for a reason. Yes he broke a $hitload of ncaa records but so did his predecessor Timmy Chang. Chang never played a down in the NFL and now is in the CFL. They are both products of the system and a poor atheltic conference.

Also, if management was seeking Cutler that pretty much says they'd rather have cutler as the starter than any of the qb's on the roster.

If you brennan fans saw the sugar bowl Hawaii v Georgia you might think twice before annointing this kid as the next Tom Brady.:logo:

Ya we saw that game. But we also seen what Colt did playing a lot better players in the NFL. Unless you think the bulldogs or better then the Colts third string. If you ever seen Colt play more then 1 game you would not say such STUPID things. Ask Carson Palmer Big Ben. Or June Jones.

Ya we saw that game. But we also seen what Colt did playing a lot better players in the NFL. Unless you think the bulldogs or better then the Colts third string. If you ever seen Colt play more then 1 game you would not say such STUPID things. Ask Carson Palmer Big Ben. Or June Jones.

A lot better players?? Lol...I bet you 75% of those guys didnt make the colts final 53 man roster. I've seen Brennan play several times. My point is he finally played a quality defense in the Sugar bowl and Hawaii was destroyed.

Now IF Brennan could start for our boys and prove himself better than JC than I'm all for it. I just find it highly unlikely.

It's amazing the number of fans that are in love with our THIRD STRING QB! It's embarrassing how clueless of a fan base we have. If Brennan is our starting QB in 2009 we'd be fortunate to win 5 games.

Ahh, I see how it is, The poll is not going the way YOU would like to see it so now the new line is: The peeps who voted for Colt are: Embarrassing and clueless. Again throwing insults or just pouting?

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

It's like arguing with a Liberal. All frothing at the mouth with emotion and saying "I didn't say that, after viewing it on a video." Can you say Barney Franks?

Or Conservative Michelle Bachman from Minnesota, F'N rhetoric mongoring whore. BTW I voted for Colt, I think Jason should start and if he starts to sing the same song, different verse, then pull him and give colt the rest of the year to see what he can do.

My point is he finally played a quality defense in the Sugar bowl and Hawaii was destroyed.

It was the line, the receivers, the play calling, other teams defense, the crowd noise, lack of pretty cheerleaders, smell of the food in the concession stand, and the defensive coordinator's dandruff that was at fault for that. :evilg:

It was the line, the receivers, the play calling, other teams defense, the crowd noise, lack of pretty cheerleaders, smell of the food in the concession stand, and the defensive coordinator's dandruff that was at fault for that. :evilg:

No excuses! :silly:

Ahh, I see how it is, The poll is not going the way YOU would like to see it so now the new line is: The peeps who voted for Colt are: Embarrassing and clueless. Again throwing insults or just pouting?

Actually I could care less about the poll results themselves, it's just surprising to me as many people are in love with our back-up's back-up. I would love to see Colt putting up video game like numbers in a Redskins uni if it comes to that, I just think that he's at least 2 more years away from being able to run an NFL offense against NFL defenses rather than UPS delivery men.

If EVERYONE-coaches, people that cover the team, experts all say that he's not close to being ready and with a lights out camp he may have a chance at taking over the #2 spot, why are so many fans so ready to anoint him the starter after seeing him in 4 preseason games?

Actually I could care less about the poll results themselves, it's just surprising to me as many people are in love with our back-up's back-up. I would love to see Colt putting up video game like numbers in a Redskins uni if it comes to that, I just think that he's at least 2 more years away from being able to run an NFL offense against NFL defenses rather than UPS delivery men.

If EVERYONE-coaches, people that cover the team, experts all say that he's not close to being ready and with a lights out camp he may have a chance at taking over the #2 spot, why are so many fans so ready to anoint him the starter after seeing him in 4 preseason games?

I was just going top give you a small sig when he starts, but it's getting bigger and bigger.:D We don't have to anoint him as the starter. He's gonna do that all on his own. He's got "IT". The big "IT".

There seems to be a stigma attached to where you are drafted and how that translates to your production on the field. As we say here in the South, " I ain't buying it." Currently, our 1st rounder is giving us 6th round production.

My vote is for Colt and that lightning quick release.

I was just going top give you a small sig when he starts, but it's getting bigger and bigger.:D We don't have to anoint him as the starter. He's gonna do that all on his own. He's got "IT". The big "IT".

lol, bring it on big boy..

A lot better players?? Lol...I bet you 75% of those guys didnt make the colts final 53 man roster. I've seen Brennan play several times. My point is he finally played a quality defense in the Sugar bowl and Hawaii was destroyed.

Now IF Brennan could start for our boys and prove himself better than JC than I'm all for it. I just find it highly unlikely.

So ASU does not have a quality defense. Ya, on the east coast you would have to stay up till 3AM to watch Hawaii. You must like Hawaii a lot to stay up that late!! Now its so funny, people like to make excuses, why JC played so bad, then turn around and make excuses why Colt played so good. LOL. The truth is no one will know, until he plays with the first string!!! I'LL give you this - let Jason play a game with the first string then let Colt - and let the chips fall where they may. Right now its JC position to lose. But like Madden says, the kid's got IT. It might piss you off, but iff they were choosing players of the game, Brennan's name would be on Maddens bus when it cruised around DC. Tell me this, in all honesty, what QB has a faster release. I timed it on my IPHONE at 0.3 seconds.

HAIL

There seems to be a stigma attached to where you are drafted and how that translates to your production on the field. As we say here in the South, " I ain't buying it." Currently, our 1st rounder is giving us 6th round production.

My vote is for Colt and that lightning quick release.

That "stigma" is called "history". Very few late round QBs go on to have much success in the NFL.

So ASU does not have a quality defense. Ya, on the east coast you would have to stay up till 3AM to watch Hawaii. You must like Hawaii a lot to stay up that late!! Now its so funny, people like to make excuses, why JC played so bad, then turn around and make excuses why Colt played so good. LOL. The truth is no one will know, until he plays with the first string!!! I'LL give you this - let Jason play a game with the first string then let Colt - and let the chips fall where they may. Right now its JC position to lose. But like Madden says, the kid's got IT. It might piss you off, but iff they were choosing players of the game, Brennan's name would be on Maddens bus when it cruised around DC. Tell me this, in all honesty, what QB has a faster release. I timed it on my IPHONE at 0.3 seconds.

HAIL

Hmmm. That sounds an awful lot like a quarterback competition. God forbid....

Now don't go hitting below the belt. I have been a skins fan since birth. It didn't take much of seeing him to realize what kind of talent he is.

I think Colt has some talent too but I just think that Zorn is in a good position to see if hes ready for prime time or not and all indications are that hes not. Heck I would like to see Colt just win the backup QB battle before anyone starts talking about him starting and by the fact that they are bringing in other veterans to complete for it hes not ready for that either.

Back to my previous post though, it just seems like there are a lot of Hawaiian Redskin fans now who werent here this time last year. lol

:rotflmao:

But quit giving them new idea's or Blache's head will be next on the line. :doh:

Hail.

I think Colt has some talent too but I just think that Zorn is in a good position to see if hes ready for prime time or not and all indications are that hes not. Heck I would like to see Colt just win the backup QB battle before anyone starts talking about him starting and by the fact that they are bringing in other veterans to complete for it hes not ready for that either.

Back to my previous post though, it just seems like there are a lot of Hawaiian Redskin fans now who werent here this time last year. lol

I think Zorn was so busy watching JC that colt never even had any real chance. Colt even said he was told to watch and learn, That's what he was suppose to do. He was just glad to be a Redskin. Can't blame him for that. I think this year they will look at him a lot more. I like the rest of you, can't wait for the fireworks !!

Seem like alot of folks have something aginst the Hawaiian fans. "raaaaaah, you were not here before!" Who cares. Their here now and they are as ardent fans as any. I'm sure they'll be Skins fans even after what's his name is retired. Once a Skins fan, always a Skins fan. Right Hawaii!!!!!????:applause:

It amazes me that a few pre-season games from a 6th round pick generates this kind of buzz. I dont get it.

I hope Colt develops into a solid player but what makes you guys think that he is better than JC?

He couldn't be worse.

JC's numbers are average after what 37 games.

Listen, it's obvious what the "Brass" really think of Jason by all this "Extra" activity. Cutler, Sanchez, Leftwich. He has a lot to prove this year. It's his make or break -- and he doesn't improve on last year -- he won't even get the full year.

I remember when the #8 haters came out a few years ago with that sig that everyone dawned (including me) that said "the future is now" with a pic of JC, well its time to revive that only a little different this time.......anyone that wants to use it is welcome, skinned aussie made this one up, props dude.

Archived