Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Super Nintendo Games?

Thinking Skins

So I've recently been playing Super Nintendo once again. I've fallen in love with Super Mario World and Legend of Zelda: A link to the past (which I beat). I haven't been able to beat Mario World cause I keep getting stuck on Tubular on Star Road.

But in my given frustration with Mario World, I'm looking for new games to play. In my old age of 27, I seem to have forgotten all the games I used to enjoy playing as a kid. Does anybody else remember what the good games were for Super Nintendo?

So I've recently been playing Super Nintendo once again. I've fallen in love with Super Mario World and Legend of Zelda: A link to the past (which I beat). I haven't been able to beat Mario World cause I keep getting stuck on Tubular on Star Road.

But in my given frustration with Mario World, I'm looking for new games to play. In my old age of 27, I seem to have forgotten all the games I used to enjoy playing as a kid. Does anybody else remember what the good games were for Super Nintendo?

Man, that Star Road can be a pain in the neck. :)

I have both of these games on my DS now (I'm currently playing 'A Link to the Past' again).

Off the top of my head:

Super Mario World

SUper Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Super Mario Allstars

Super Mario Kart

Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

NHL 94

NBA Hang Time

Chrono Trigger

Donkey Kong Country

Starfox

Super Empire Strikes Back

Mortal Kombat

Street Figher II

Final Fantasy II

Simply an awesome SNES game.

Final Fantasy III (I'm assuming we're using American numbering and not Japanese) trumps Final Fantasy II. Final Fantasy III was a completely epic game.

Expressed Mathemactically:

hg07_finalfantasyvi_vs.jpg

>

final-fantasy-iv-advance-20051216033455889.jpg

And to use the parlance of the thread...It's not even close.;)

Archived