Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

<---Just ignore it. A lot of you already have. Really. There's no need to click here.

TK

Before you start a new thread:excited:, don't.:) Chances are, you'll have already been beaten by Bubba, JJ or Hap. When we sign someone, as soon as the info is avaible, it'll most likely be posted by one of these guys.:type:

There will one single discussion thread for each individual we sign. Discuss it there. Resist the urge to see your name in lights & start a new thread.:shhh: Don't be 'that guy' :slap: because 'that guy' will end up with a nice new shiney NNT.:doh1:

News articles:readnews: will always have their own seperate threads. Same as it always was. :)

:peaceout:

PS

:dallasuck

Before you start a new thread:excited:, don't.:) Chances are, you'll have already been beaten by Bubba, JJ or Hap. When we sign someone, as soon as the info is avaible, it'll most likely be posted by one of these guys.:type:

There will one single discussion thread for each individual we sign. Discuss it there. Resist the urge to see your name in lights & start a new thread.:shhh: Don't be 'that guy' :slap: because 'that guy' will end up with a nice new shiney NNT.:doh1:

News articles:readnews: will always have their own seperate threads. Same as it always was. :)

:peaceout:

PS

:dallasuck

What does NNT mean? I realize that it probably means blocked or something but can someone let me know in more details. Thanks

Also is it worth staying up tonight to hear FA news? When do they announce them? Is it like as soon as they sign?

What does NNT mean? I realize that it probably means blocked or something but can someone let me know in more details. Thanks

NNT = No New Threads.

They will take away your ability to start new threads. You will still be able to access the site and post though.

And yes. ES will get the stories up as soon as they happen. Not sure if the team will act that quickly, but if they do, you'll find it first on ES.

Also is it worth staying up tonight to hear FA news? When do they announce them? Is it like as soon as they sign?

NNT = No New Threads

That's the group that people become a part of when they start a repetitive/irrelevant/stupid thread.

See how your handle has "The Waterboy" below it?

People in the NNT group have "No New Threads" below it.

NNT = No New Threads.

They will take away your ability to start new threads. You will still be able to access the site and post though.

And yes. ES will get the stories up as soon as they happen. Not sure if the team will act that quickly, but if they do, you'll find it first on ES.

Thanks alot

Archived