Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

<---Just ignore it. A lot of you already have. Really. There's no need to click here.

TK

I can't even get to the area to make new threads, says I can't but my title is still benchwarmer, lol. no idea! I thought about making a signing thread and then I thought, nah, not worth it. consequently, I can't anyway!

Haha. A little thing I've learned when trying to start a thread when you think something is breaking news.

DON'T.

It's already been posted.

:cool2:

Good God! Is it that hard to read the "READ ME" threads? :doh:

Plus, how can you possibly think "Breaking News" older than 10 minutes is not already posted in The Stadium!

:doh1:

Standing joke around here for some time has been that if you want to make sure a thread goes largely unread, slap a read me on it.

Okay, T, but what will you START touching as a substitute in the interim? Nature abhors a vacuum, brother; I'm just sayin'...

:silly:

As long as he's got it under cover and he's wearing eye protection........ I had to stop, I just noticed the vacuum. All I can say is "That Sucks".:doh:

Now I remember why it's been months since I've been on this site. It's run like a ****ing Nazi concentration camp. God forbid someone starts a similar/identical thread about something on this site. What would happen if there were two Dockery signing threads? Would the ****ing world come to an end. The people who run this site take it way too seriously, and I'm sure I'll find that out first hand, when they boot me out for speaking up against this uptight bull****. To quote Ferris Bueller, "The moderators of extremeskins are so uptight, that you could stick a lump of coal up their ass and pull out a diamond."

Now I remember why it's been months since I've been on this site. It's run like a ****ing Nazi concentration camp. God forbid someone starts a similar/identical thread about something on this site. What would happen if there were two Dockery signing threads? Would the ****ing world come to an end. The people who run this site take it way too seriously, and I'm sure I'll find that out first hand, when they boot me out for speaking up against this uptight bull****. To quote Ferris Bueller, "The moderators of extremeskins are so uptight, that you could stick a lump of coal up their ass and pull out a diamond."

:rotflmao: Now that was funny. I need a mop to clean up the irony. :whew:

image007.jpg

Now :blahblah: I:blahblah: remember:blahblah: why :blahblah:it's :blahblah:been :blahblah:months :blahblah:since:blahblah: I've :blahblah:been :blahblah:on:blahblah: this:blahblah: site.:blahblah: It's:blahblah: run :blahblah:like:blahblah: a :blahblah:****ing :blahblah:Nazi :blahblah:concentration:blahblah: camp. :blahblah:God :blahblah:forbid :blahblah:someone :blahblah:starts :blahblah:a similar/identical :blahblah:thread :blahblah:about :blahblah:something :blahblah:on :blahblah:this :blahblah:site. :blahblah:What :blahblah:would :blahblah:happen :blahblah:if:blahblah: there:blahblah: were:blahblah: two:blahblah: Dockery:blahblah: signing :blahblah:threads? :blahblah:Would :blahblah:the:blahblah: ****ing :blahblah:world :blahblah:come :blahblah:to :blahblah:an :blahblah:end. :blahblah:The:blahblah: people :blahblah:who:blahblah: run :blahblah:this :blahblah:site:blahblah: take :blahblah:it :blahblah:way :blahblah:too :blahblah:seriously, :blahblah:and:blahblah: I'm:blahblah: sure:blahblah: I'll:blahblah: find:blahblah: that:blahblah: out:blahblah: first:blahblah: hand,:blahblah: when:blahblah: they:blahblah: boot :blahblah:me:blahblah: out:blahblah: for :blahblah:speaking:blahblah: up:blahblah: against:blahblah: this:blahblah: uptight:blahblah: bull****.:blahblah: To:blahblah: quote:blahblah: Ferris:blahblah: Bueller:blahblah:, "The :blahblah:moderators :blahblah:of :blahblah:extremeskins :blahblah:are :blahblah:so:blahblah: uptight:blahblah:, that:blahblah: you:blahblah: could :blahblah:stick:blahblah: a:blahblah: lump:blahblah: of:blahblah: coal:blahblah: up:blahblah: their:blahblah: ass:blahblah: and:blahblah: pull:blahblah: out:blahblah: a:blahblah: diamond.":blahblah:

Vhat? Did you say something?

colonel_klink.jpg

All I heard vas a buncha :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Archived