Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

<---Just ignore it. A lot of you already have. Really. There's no need to click here.

TK

:rotflmao: Now that was funny. I need a mop to clean up the irony. :whew:

THERE you are! Long time no see or hear, brother. How you been? De-toxing after another long season running the gameday romper room, no doubt; still, I should probably call h_h -- last I spoke with him he was high in the Wasatch with some hounds; he said they'd finally picked up your scent and things were looking good, at long last.

:silly:

Hope you're recharged, my fellow carpenter brother. This year will break the mold. In many more ways than one -

Now I remember why it's been months since I've been on this site. It's run like a ****ing Nazi concentration camp. God forbid someone starts a similar/identical thread about something on this site. What would happen if there were two Dockery signing threads? Would the ****ing world come to an end. The people who run this site take it way too seriously, and I'm sure I'll find that out first hand, when they boot me out for speaking up against this uptight bull****. To quote Ferris Bueller, "The moderators of extremeskins are so uptight, that you could stick a lump of coal up their ass and pull out a diamond."

Some of us post just to make the mods feel useful

I am not sure why they have not started a rule where you submit your posts they review them and then decide if it goes into an already existing thread or gets a new one

Some of us post just to make the mods feel useful

I am not sure why they have not started a rule where you submit your posts they review them and then decide if it goes into an already existing thread or gets a new one

:hysterical::hysterical:

Because they'd never have time to post. They'd be working all the time! All the MODs would quickly tire of it and become like Blade and Art - disappearing into the either...leaving the MOD duties to the likes of people like STB21...

NO! DEAR GOD NO!

Because they'd never have time to post. They'd be working all the time! All the MODs would quickly tire of it and become like Blade and Art - disappearing into the either...leaving the MOD duties to the likes of people like STB21...

NO! DEAR GOD NO!

I think he is already trying to angle for that by his post here

Why would anyone bash you?

That's ES in a nutshell right there!

I was going to say that but I didn't want it to look like I was insulting everyone.

Man **** you dude, you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about!:silly:

I sure don't. **** you too, man! we can handle this like grown ES'ers. lol:box:

................ more than an hour since JT breaking news and still no "merging" going on, that's scary :paranoid:

TK, I have never seen the smileys used so beautifully, lol.

Agreed. Great work with the smileys.
kiss asses...:D

I got some smileys for you CSA

:moon::nutkick::loser::psyche::jerk:

and if you mess with me again you will be joining this smiley :handicap:

You haven't met DrSmith? Just searching the "NNT" thread for some of his posts there is well worth the effort. :D

Followed your advice, searched. Well worth the effort, indeed. :D

So how are you suppose to get rid of the NNT when you have no idea who put you in that box?

:hysterical::hysterical:

Probably no one will ever read my comment since it is posted under a thread that everyone should read. I have begun to get really frustrated with the new thread starters who want to know what I(we) think of this trade, this free agent, Vinny sucks, etc. I know that really good threads are posted by Extremers that leave the front and second page and get lost. As a result I miss learning and some of the knowledge that I used to get when I came to this site. Awhile back some one posted a description of a 'cover two" defense that I really enjoyed and gave me more insight not just on the 'Skins but on football in general. There have been many other similar threads but try to find one now, it is almost impossible. I have been a fan for more years than most of the people on this site have been alive but I don't start threads everytime I pass gas. Many do. It is sad that since the site has become "official" it really has turned to crap. Please find a way to censor, yes I did say censor, new thread starters. If they don't like it, maybe they will leave and help make a giant step towards returning Extreme Skins to what it used to be, the first place for a fan like me to check. It no longer is.

Archived