Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you were a mod...

Toe Jam

I would contact whoever the team connection is and alert them to the idiot on their staff who didn't pass the 5th grade. I'm not the best speller in the world, and I understand people make mistakes. That's fine. But if you're going to be advertising for a multi-million dollar operation in hopes of targeting the wealthiest clients in a market, you should probably hire somebody who learned the "i before e except after c" rule.

Seriously. Is that too much to ask? And if it is too much to ask, can you just have a policy in place that one must run an ad through a spell-check real quick before the lack of detail is broadcast for all the world to see?

What the below ad is really saying to the buying public in big bold letters is "You should probably not purchase our product because we do not pay attention to detail and we may very well be incompetent."

Premium-Tix-Free-Gift.JPG

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Premium_Season_Ticket_Special__27386.jsp

What the below ad is really saying to the buying public in big bold letters is "You should probably not purchase our product because we do not pay attention to detail and we may very well be incompetent."

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Premium_Season_Ticket_Special__27386.jsp

In fairness Mark, most graphics tools I use don't have a spell checker. I agree with your premise. I just think their tool didn't do them any favors. That add wasn't produced in MS Word or something like that.

YEA!

Everyone knows the redskins don't do "free"

what a crock of crap.

I wasn't going to post anything here, but then I started looking at the other threads in the Tailgate. If I were a mod, I would close and delete any thread that dealt with a man cutting off his own _____ (even trying to type it here makes me feel light-headed.

Just like there are NSFW pics/words that need to be regulated, items like this are just WRONG.

Id release the sex tape of Jumbo's that he has been hiding for so long.

Id make TK get in a steel cage match against Larry for a title...

and Id make Zoony sit in the same room as MSF and take notes as he went off on a tangent.

PCS, he's cool. Id make him take pics of every event listed here though.

Id release the sex tape of Jumbo's that he has been hiding for so long.

Id make TK get in a steel cage match against Larry for a title...

and Id make Zoony sit in the same room as MSF and take notes as he went off on a tangent.

PCS, he's cool. Id make him take pics of every event listed here though.

where the hell you been, Mr Trouble ?

Archived