Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl 43 Thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Big Weirdo

It's really hard to be happy for the Steelers, I really hate them

agreed. I kinda feel like teh Skins lost. Not as bad, but a little bit. Cards were the feel good story and def. deserved to win more than the Steelers. Especially since the Steelers had the refs on their side.

Man what you all so upset about...it was a good game regardless of who you were rooting for

For me I was pulling for the Steelers so I was pleased tonight , but even if the Steelers had lost to the Cardinals I'd be fine with that too. This was just a good game today.

The refs in that game were suspect at best... wow. Cards got the short end of the stick on a really bad game by the zebras.

The steelers offense stepped up as much as their defense stepped down and that was enough to get it done. Amazing what you can do in this game when you have a passing attacks (running is WAY over rated and much easier to stop).

Congrats to them on a great win!

This night sucks.

I got the RROD on my Xbox 360 and then the Cards lose.

That does suck. I just can't believe the Cards D couldn't hold the Steelers. They did it basically all game.

Ben isn't that good a QB. Cards went hardcore prevent, bumping their cb's 10 yards off WR's and leaving the middle of the zone wide open. Terrible D on that last Steelers GW drive.

Man what you all so upset about...it was a good game regardless of who you were rooting for

For me I was pulling for the Steelers so I was pleased tonight , but even if the Steelers had lost to the Cardinals I'd be fine with that too. This was just a good game today.

:notworthy:notworthy

Some of you guys are a little out there right now.

Archived